Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The guy on the left's hair is distracting me to the point of not being able to focus on the video. Is he an old guy with a young looking face or is he a young guy who's dyed his hair grey? o_O
Given he probably reads this forum .....no comment

The guy on the left's hair is distracting me to the point of not being able to focus on the video. Is he an old guy with a young looking face or is he a young guy who's dyed his hair grey? o_O
It’s Here2tellyouwhy havin a mid life crisis

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Not saying it looks s**t or anything (although the black streaks up top look a bit sus) I just can't work out if he's an old guy who looks young or an young guy who looks old. :$
You're really trying hard to get me in trouble :devil:

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I can tell you he is a Collingwood supporter.

That's unfortunate :shoutyoldman:

Biggie they took our coffee drinking emoji the bastards

Me Myself and I

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2016
Singapore
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Good effort. Simpson will be top 6 def again though. Hasn't lost his pace and can still seagull with the best of them.
Got to be a doubt over him with having those calf issues late last season.
He was a late out against us and then had lower TOG in some games after.
Not keen on players who have soft tissue injuries seeing how many have recurring problems.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Got to be a doubt over him with having those calf issues late last season.
He was a late out against us and then had lower TOG in some games after.
Not keen on players who have soft tissue injuries seeing how many have recurring problems.

Perception is a funny thing. Simmo is one of the most durable players in the comp, even at the age of 34 he only missed 1 game in 2018. Averaged 91.4% TOG across 21 games. He averaged 88.6% TOG after the Rd16 game that he missed mostly due to a season low 82% TOG against Adelaide in Rd23. Not sure if he copped a knock in that game, but it is a long season. 91.4% TOG for the season from a non KP player is phenominal though.

simmo.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back