2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha that's me. I'm 33. Been going grey since i was 16 which is just a hereditary thing so for the first time in my life i decided to stop dying it. The black on top is actually foils that have grown out and i need to get them re done My girlfriend pushed my to do it after getting sick of dying my hair every 2 weeks.

Which is strange because she is 23 and way out of my league. :shoutyoldman:

The good news is that i'll likely still have a full head of hair at 70.

Kent, you've got a head that's aging faster than Beau Maister :moustache:

Obrien, who came 5th, is a Ruckman, been on the Crows list now 3 years ....is as fit as he's ever been ....is this his year @ $136K

Might be a good runner, but must be a genuine shittruck plonker of a footballer then, how is he not already getting a game ahead of that Redhead Dinosaur / Traffic Cone that the Crows call their #1 ruck?

Thinking of running with the name FARQK.HUNT for SC this year. Now, Is this any reason for the powers to be to not send me that 50k cheque in the mail?:think:

They just change your name to the coach's registered first name followed by team.
But only if someone brings it to their attention.
Pretty sure some naughty naughty names have slipped through the gaps and made it into the paper in the top 5 scoring teams of the week before.

One year a mate of mine had his team name changed automatically, to [Matt's Team] so he edit his personal information and it went from being Matt's Team to AnusDestroyer's Team, a nice little work around.

Might be a good runner, but must be a genuine shittruck plonker of a footballer then, how is he not already getting a game ahead of that Redhead Dinosaur / Traffic Cone that the Crows call their #1 ruck?
Had most of last season off with a shoulder reconstruction ....IIRC after about R5

He's a McEvoy type Ruckman ....203cm ....he should get opportunities

They just change your name to the coach's registered first name followed by team.
Pretty sure some naughty naughty names have slipped through the gaps and made it into the paper in the top 5 scoring teams of the week before.

One year a mate of mine had his team name changed automatically, to [Matt's Team] so he edit his personal information and it went from being Matt's Team to AnusDestroyer's Team, a nice little work around.
1547122897312.png

I wouldn't start with Cockatoo even at 102k
Just read that he is getting back into 1km runs, sounds like he is still coming from a little way back. Ideally you'd go a cheaper rookie.
Hope he does get a decent run at it, though, don't mind the way he plays.

No need to open up a POTY thread this year, they might as well hand you the premiership cup now. Gold. Absolute gold. :thumbsu:

Seen a couple tweets about the possible injury to Tom Mitchell and that there was an ambulance at Hawks training but nothing from journalists yet or anything.

Whoever it is hopefully they’re okay and it’s not as bad as it sounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel bad for Titchell but him likely missing a big chunk of the season makes SC a lot easier. Grundy + Gawn is easier to fit without sacrificing your midfield.

Also Chad is pretty much locked to play midfield now to start the year

Didn't know where to put this, so I'll just put it here.

I just heard on the radio, that an Aussie research team has made a break through in MND.

Drug to go to trial this year.

15 years of hard work looks to of payed off.

Yep saw this tweet this morning, incredible news. Every single person that worked on it or donated or spread the message is a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back