2019 planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Real shame about Roberton, but makes Marsh's chances of a early game much better.

What's your thoughts on Ridley, Moore and Milera? Iv'e heard 'elite' supercoachers saying Ridley and Moore are midpriced mistakes considering a rookie will make more money.Can Milera average 95 to 100, the crows do like to pass it around in the back half.
I consider Ridley a premium rookie. He needs to get a 70 average to be a win which seems resonable based on his scoring. The question mark on him is his job security and the impact of Redman in a few weeks.

My view is if he fails then I have Scrimshaw on the bench and Birchall and Williamson on the horizon to replace him.

How would you rank Dunkley, Telly, Boak, Heeney and Worpel in terms of starting with?
1. Dunkley (97avg, $2k underpriced) 2. Heeney (95avg, $32k underpriced) 3. Boak (94avg, $44k underpriced) 4. Kelly (87avg, $4k overpriced) 5. Worpel (77avg, $71 underpriced)

Personally I wouldn't be starting Worpel and personally i'd probably start Kelly over Boak but Dunk definitely 1 and Heeney defintely 2.

What's your thoughts on Ridley, Moore and Milera? Iv'e heard 'elite' supercoachers saying Ridley and Moore are midpriced mistakes considering a rookie will make more money.Can Milera average 95 to 100, the crows do like to pass it around in the back half.
Milera had a great last 5 or 6 games and the crows were feeding him the ball a lot last year...check out his scores from those games

Milera had a great last 5 or 6 games and the crows were feeding him the ball a lot last year...check out his scores from those games
Played HBF in those games. I think he is well worth a shout for those who have the structure to allow a high priced mid pricer there. Probably one of the best options. Makes me wonder what effect both he and Smith will have on Laird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Herald Sun reports Marty Hore (pick 56 in the draft) is likely to get a Round 1 debut against Port Adelaide.
Does he play round 2 when May is back tho?

Played HBF in those games. I think he is well worth a shout for those who have the structure to allow a high priced mid pricer there. Probably one of the best options. Makes me wonder what effect both he and Smith will have on Laird.
Check Laird's scores in the corresponding games...

I'm running Steele, Sheed as well as Libba. Their price is too good to refuse.

Couple of little against-the-grain gambles I’m considering taking... J.Higgins instead of Worpel in the forward line, Hunter Clark instead of Williams in defence.

Higgins and Clark both had great junior numbers and look poised for second year breakouts and moves into the midfield at their respective clubs. Thoughts?

Couple of little against-the-grain gambles I’m considering taking... J.Higgins instead of Worpel in the forward line, Hunter Clark instead of Williams in defence.

Higgins and Clark both had great junior numbers and look poised for second year breakouts and moves into the midfield at their respective clubs. Thoughts?
I like Higgins ,don't know enough about Clark.I've had Higgins in and out of my team.It's slim pickings in the forward line though.Higgins played mid in the last 3 game of the year and averaged 95. He always scores well in supercoach.Here's a photo of Slim Pickins 15526144360031881501795210040115001.png

I've just rolled Worpel to Elliott to make room for Z Clarke at r3. I'm on Higgins too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back