2019 planning

Remove this Banner Ad

But so what if their discounted price is higher than just their average for last season... like the Toby Greene example you posted. They'll do the "discount version" despite it being higher than what they averaged last year?

I wish they would just let the numbers fall as they lie.

Correct, exactly what they did for 2018. Its a more accurate reflection of their ability thus their price.

He got injured in a game and scored 18. Thats a huge negative weighting on his average.

He shouldnt be priced at 67 which is what his 7 game season reflects.

Its to prevent people picking all the same players. They want diversity and uniqueness.

Not sure how Smith and McLean stay as forwards and Danger doesn't.

Dangerfield in the last 6 rounds avg 32 disposals and had 40 clearances of which 16 were centre clearances

Mclean played alot more forward towards the back end of the season as Dunkley became a midfielder.

Dev Smith played more as a high half forward/wing.

Just my view.

Id say Dangerfield started onball alot more than these 2 players over the last 6 rounds.

2019 DPP Top 6 positions in no certain order retained (my thoughts)

DEF: Laird, Doch, Lloyd, Witherden, Sicily, Whitfield
FWD: (Slim pickings, nearly everyone will lose it IMO) Greene, McLean, Westhoff, J. Cripps, Menegola (maybe), Heeney

My picks at this stage based on price, form etc.

DEF: Laird, Doch, Whitfield, Stewart, Rookie, Rookie
MID: Macrae, Cogs, Danger, Brayshaw (Melb), Steele, Hanneberry, Rookie, Rookie
RUC: Grundy, Ryder
FWD: Greene, J. Cripps, Heeney, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie (Really have no idea on the forwards at this point. Will go Menegola if available)

J.Cripps? yeh you keen on him

Dangerfield in the last 6 rounds avg 32 disposals and had 40 clearances of which 16 were centre clearances

Mclean played alot more forward towards the back end of the season as Dunkley became a midfielder.

Dev Smith played more as a high half forward/wing.

Just my view.

Id say Dangerfield started onball alot more than these 2 players over the last 6 rounds.

Agree with you on Dangerfield, but no chance for Devon. Way too much on the ball.

Who will be next year's Titch/Macrae, i.e. borderline prospect, possibility DPP, to next year being breakout star?

Devon? Brayshaw? Dunkley?
Dunkley looking pretty solid you'd think. Not really Titch status though. Maybe Yeo? Seb Ross might be a lock if he can manage to keep his consistency.

Dt Live already have a team planner up for those that were previously signed up.

The pricing seems spot on aswell just the DPP they dont know yet. Ie Yeo being a defender is no chance ect

Who will be next year's Titch/Macrae, i.e. borderline prospect, possibility DPP, to next year being breakout star?

Devon? Brayshaw? Dunkley?

Honestly think Tim Kelly could be a chance, if he continues on like this year. Most likely though would be Angus Brayshaw for mine, with Cogs a chance if he gets another really solid pre-season under his belt. Others would be O'Meara, J. Kelly, Steele, Ross, Gaff, Treloar, Taranto and a real sneaky one, Daniel off half back. Finished off with multiple hundreds in a new position and could be a good choice for a D3 or D4 defender to start off with if he gets it. Brayshaw's first year back is something special though, so I expect him to be pushing piglet status in the next year or two. Takes marks, kicks goals, tackles like a beast, racks up disposals, exactly what you want in a pig. I'll be starting with him, Macrae and Cogs next year as my big 3 instead of spending a mil on Titch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its too bad I can't access the potential future prices though. Any chance of copy pasting a big spreadsheet bl4ke (assuming they have prices for all).

If its difficult don't sweat it! :p

MIDS

mid1.PNG

Attachments

• mid2.PNG
    mid2.PNG
    88.5 KB · Views: 17
  • mid3.PNG
    mid3.PNG
    83.9 KB · Views: 19
  • mid5.PNG
    mid5.PNG
    86.8 KB · Views: 16
  • mid4.PNG
    mid4.PNG
    92.7 KB · Views: 14
RUCKS

Attachments

• ruck1.PNG
    ruck1.PNG
    79.1 KB · Views: 17
  • ruck2.PNG
    ruck2.PNG
    17.6 KB · Views: 14
FORWARDS

Attachments

• fwd1.PNG
    fwd1.PNG
    84.7 KB · Views: 19
  • fwd3.PNG
    fwd3.PNG
    88.2 KB · Views: 18
  • fwd2.PNG
    fwd2.PNG
    84.3 KB · Views: 18
  • fwd4.PNG
    fwd4.PNG
    81.9 KB · Views: 15
  • fwd6.PNG
    fwd6.PNG
    63 KB · Views: 17
  • fwd5.PNG
    fwd5.PNG
    83.1 KB · Views: 14
Honestly think Tim Kelly could be a chance, if he continues on like this year. Most likely though would be Angus Brayshaw for mine, with Cogs a chance if he gets another really solid pre-season under his belt. Others would be O'Meara, J. Kelly, Steele, Ross, Gaff, Treloar, Taranto and a real sneaky one, Daniel off half back. Finished off with multiple hundreds in a new position and could be a good choice for a D3 or D4 defender to start off with if he gets it. Brayshaw's first year back is something special though, so I expect him to be pushing piglet status in the next year or two. Takes marks, kicks goals, tackles like a beast, racks up disposals, exactly what you want in a pig. I'll be starting with him, Macrae and Cogs next year as my big 3 instead of spending a mil on Titch

Dunkley looking pretty solid you'd think. Not really Titch status though. Maybe Yeo? Seb Ross might be a lock if he can manage to keep his consistency.

Yeah I think Brayshaw seems most likely, or Yeo. Ross if Saints have a favourable Etihad / Marvel run.

We will have to see salary cap about Titch but again not sure we can avoid him!!

Can you attach the first mid file again, if at all possible? The rest are fine, but that one isn't an attached file so can't zoom in

EDIT: Never mind, can see the attachment now that I've replied haha

Attachments

• mid1.PNG
    mid1.PNG
    86.8 KB · Views: 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back