2019 planning

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he was implying that his time in the midfield tagging Mitchell will affect his forward status

Ah yeah probably. I honestly didn't pay attention to Harmes at all this season until the last month where he started to score well in the midfield. Hopefully he played forward for the majority of the season and there is enough data for him to keep FWD status.

So many defenders coming off injuries next year. Docherty, Smith, Williams, Broadbent and Birchall all had their seasons wiped out and would be decent options if they're fit. Not sure who to pick.

Wingard pretty much a lock if he moves clubs IMO. Imagine he'll move to play midfield

Dom Sheed cod be good value at 530k. Especially if Gaff leaves.
I had him in my starting 22 this year, which turned out to be a big fail, I thought with Priddis and Mitchell retired he would step up. Instead it was Redden (& Gaff improving even more).

But yes, had an awesome finals series so hopefully he has turned a page.

My strategies are coming from a player that’s played for quite a while now, so I will most likely have the same views as many others here. My usual strategy is to load up on midfielders, rucks and either defenders or forwards and fill the rest of the spots with rookies. As usual, when pre-season starts up again it will be the case of watching who is in form during that time, but I like to predict who would be able to increase their previous season average, especially if players have traded to another AFL clubs where the move could benefit their positioning and style of play. The 2018 season did not start off as I had planned as I picked all the wrong rookies to begin with and found myself trading them out early. I have not been a fan of bringing in players at the mid-price range or those coming back from injuries, but I think that may have to change next season as well all know one of the best fantasy players will make his return. I’m also interested to see if any mature age recruits will get drafted again where they have become instant fantasy players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dom tieson a lock if he moves club
Good shout, will be on the watchlist for sure. My big interest will be in Aaron Vanderberg if he moves into that Sydney midfield and is still available to be picked as a forward

What do people think of Macrae for next season? Planning my midfield at the moment and can't decide if i am going to start him or not, will be very expensive but was ridiculously good this year.

Are you planning on starting him next season, was it a one off year for him or is he on his way to becoming a piggy?

What do people think of Macrae for next season? Planning my midfield at the moment and can't decide if i am going to start him or not, will be very expensive but was ridiculously good this year.

Are you planning on starting him next season, was it a one off year for him or is he on his way to becoming a piggy?
Lock

So... a player doesn't have to kick it to himself anymore. So does that mean the kickout counts as a disposal? Pretty unlikely I'd say.

I dare say this will effect the scores of Witherden and Simpson a little bit.

This was my first thought too haha!
Important details!

So... a player doesn't have to kick it to himself anymore. So does that mean the kickout counts as a disposal? Pretty unlikely I'd say.

I dare say this will effect the scores of Witherden and Simpson a little bit.
This was my first thought too haha!
Important details!
It will count as a disposal so i assume it will be a +3
Screenshot_20181011-133541_AFL.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back