2019 planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Gray will be playing more mid but the percentage split is still unknown. So far it looks like Ports midfield is getting a big shake up with the addition of Schofield as midfield coach.

Rocky is an interesting one.. His wife dumped him and ran off with his kid and on top of that he went in for shoulder surgery again in the off season. Hopefully the surgery fixes his shoulder but until I see him play and not grab his shoulder he wont be in my team. The reality is he could be a bust for Port.

He seems pretty happy here. Will see how he goes at the intra club on friday.

Attachments

• 1549695519157.png
    1549695519157.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • FB_IMG_1549854012388.jpg
    FB_IMG_1549854012388.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 37
Witherden, brodie smith, macrae, adams, miles, sam jacobs
Or
Whitfield, callum mills, j. Kelly, M. Crouch, bewley, Goldstein

Which do you take???

Gray will be playing more mid but the percentage split is still unknown. So far it looks like Ports midfield is getting a big shake up with the addition of Schofield as midfield coach.

Rocky is an interesting one.. His wife dumped him and ran off with his kid and on top of that he went in for shoulder surgery again in the off season. Hopefully the surgery fixes his shoulder but until I see him play and not grab his shoulder he wont be in my team. The reality is he could be a bust for Port.
Wines and Wingard out from last season so I’d imagine he’d get quite a bit more time there.. He’s your best player but it’s just unfortunate that he’s the only one of the mids that can play multiple positions so gets thrown forward. Just need to be on top of it a bit more when he peaks at 700/750k and Wines comes back in.

No more risk than Wingard at Hawks I reckon, everyone’s jumped on board there so seriously considering Gray.

Can someone help an old fellow out.

When you say player X is priced at an average of Y, what does this mean and is there a formula for working the average out?

Many thanks

The prices for players are equal to an average score, there is a formula to it, but we won't get bogged down to that.

Basically if you pick up a player you think is underpriced and for this argument lets pick Zac Merrett, he is priced at 101, due to his concussion game and those few games he got tagged last year, but we all know he can go much more than that, so lets say he goes 115+ this year, that means he has a 15+ point increase into his scoring and his price will eventually reflect that.
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 12.25.39 PM.png
Another one which is way underpriced is Libba because he played one game and scored 9, his price reflects that average. He's priced at 392K which has an 54 average. Which he will go to an absolute minimum 75+ which means he has a 25+ scoring increase which means $$$. Then thats how we can upgrade to those better players as the year goes on

this site here https://dreamteamtalk.com/category/preseason/2019-prices/

has all the prices and averages for you too look at

With Wingard moving on does that mean one of Robbie Gray or Rocky will be playing more midfield? Got burnt by Gray last year but if he’s playing full time mid again, he’s a top 6 forward and one of the first picked.
Gray is on my never again list at this point, absolute star player and one of the most damaging in the game. His role is just too much of a rollercoaster though, any given week he could player 70% + in the forward line and it is just impossible to predict. Rocky is an interesting watch, would have been a great guy to gamble on if he kept his forward status.

Starting to see some serious midfield rookie strength. Sam Walsh at absolute worse looks to be M6. Maybe even M5 if the new kick in rule generates the points some people are expecting.

Hanners probably almost got a line through him now. He will only play max 1 JLT and im not sure i can back him in off that unless its a really strong score.

Calf and hamstring issues this preseason

Struggling with week 1 captain. Danger or Grundy? (against each other)
We'll, they won't be playing on each other so it comes down to,
Dangerfield and a bunch of talented mids vs Collingwood's stacked midfield. (Figure there'll be a number of 100's scored here)

Grundy vs Darcy Fort in his first game ;)

I have Grundy & MacRae. Thursday night game so Cripps will likely be loopholed into captain if he scores ok.

We'll, they won't be playing on each other so it comes down to,
Dangerfield and a bunch of talented mids vs Collingwood's stacked midfield. (Figure there'll be a number of 100's scored here)

Grundy vs Darcy Fort in his first game ;)

I have Grundy & MacRae. Thursday night game so Cripps will likely be loopholed into captain if he scores ok.
Yeah i have the same options, hoping for a big one from Cripps to take the stress out of the decision but if not it is locked and loaded on Macrae.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be interested to hear what people’s midfield structure looks like, now we have had a few injuries to players.

Mine is 4 premium, 2 mid and 2 rookies

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Still chopping and changing but I’ve gone 4 high end premiums + 1 that’s not an out and out mid pricer, but taking a risk to see them take it to the next level (Steele or Taranto types possibly even Dusty).. and 3 rookies. Subject to change depending on how Steele/Taranto go and on top of that how the rookies fare and if there’s enough around to warrant 3 on field.

Still chopping and changing but I’ve gone 4 high end premiums + 1 that’s not an out and out mid pricer, but taking a risk to see them take it to the next level (Steele or Taranto types possibly even Dusty).. and 3 rookies. Subject to change depending on how Steele/Taranto go and on top of that how the rookies fare and if there’s enough around to warrant 3 on field.

Running the exact same setup. 4 guns, 1 breakout player, 3 rookies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back