Setterfield
Drew
Cousins
Butters
Gibbons
Scott
Duursma
Clark

(Not worried about Walsh, Constable, Scrimshaw etc, I'd imagine they'll have negative breakevens still with their good scores still rolling through, will hold Burgess long term too due to his DPP and lack of forward rookies, so another I'm not worried about as he'll be needed as a heartbeat somewhere)

Upgrade targets
Heeney
Devon Smith
Menegola
Rocky
Macrae
Cripps
Neale

Cheers

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
BE's

Balta: 16
Parker: 33
Setterfield: 12
Drew: 33
Cousins: 43
Butters: 22
Gibbons: 20
Scott: 18
Duursma: 29
Clark: 31

Heeney: 58
Devon Smith: 130
Menegola: 152
Rocky: 107
Macrae: 139
Cripps: 76
Neale: 82
Cheers, can hold everyone really this week, next week will be a different story though

Heeney definitely needs to be brought back in though, will go up in price now

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Why does Macrae's BE always seem achievable! Any other player priced where he is will have a bad game and then get a BE of 150+. Not him though, will be chasing his points until well into the second half of the season.
Just gotta hope he keeps a run of consistent but non threatening scores, like around 110 or so then he'll have small 10-15k a week falls

Once he's under 800k I'll look to bring him in, but might not have to urgently if Walsh, Libba and Constable are still scoring well and making good money, will just target backline and forwardline premos first, only Cousins I feel is expendable in the short term

Get in first say

Stewart, Laird, Heeney, D Smith etc, maybe even Hack Billings

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Just gotta hope he keeps a run of consistent but non threatening scores, like around 110 or so then he'll have small 10-15k a week falls

Once he's under 800k I'll look to bring him in, but might not have to urgently if Walsh, Libba and Constable are still scoring well and making good money, will just target backline and forwardline premos first, only Cousins I feel is expendable in the short term

Get in first say

Stewart, Laird, Heeney, D Smith etc, maybe even Hack Billings
I'm getting in Hack Billings this week. If brad can forgive and forget then so can I. I didn't even own Billings last year so I didn't really experience that pain. I've seen enough to say that he will be a top 6 fwd. Covered the ground really well this week and was even getting right amongst it in the contest. Just a complete inside/outside performance this week.

Since my team is a mess, I will probably have to get in cheaper premos to stem the bleeding and just hope that they end up close to top 6 in their position. So targeting guys like Milera and Newnes.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I'm getting in Hack Billings this week. If brad can forgive and forget then so can I. I didn't even own Billings last year so I didn't really experience that pain. I've seen enough to say that he will be a top 6 fwd. Covered the ground really well this week and was even getting right amongst it in the contest. Just a complete inside/outside performance this week.

Since my team is a mess, I will probably have to get in cheaper premos to stem the bleeding and just hope that they end up close to top 6 in their position. So targeting guys like Milera and Newnes.
The only thing with Billings is, will his role change when Steven and Hanners return?

Jack Lonie had a good game forward and Dean Kent was ok, these guys and Parker seem like they might make way if Steven/Hanners go back into midfield and shuffle Billings out back forward

I have Newnes though, been very consistent so far

Cheers, can hold everyone really this week, next week will be a different story though

Heeney definitely needs to be brought back in though, will go up in price now

Traded Heeney round 3, looks like hes now got the role we all brought into. Will need to swallow my pride and bring him back in at some stage too.

Just worth noting that they have GWS in round 6, surely he has De Boar write all over him.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Traded Heeney round 3, looks like hes now got the role we all brought into. Will need to swallow my pride and bring him back in at some stage too.

Just worth noting that they have GWS in round 6, surely he has De Boar write all over him.
Nah

Heeney would take De Boer forward if he got a midfield tag

Reckon Lloyd, JPK or Parker get De Boer

Maybe even Jones

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
The only thing with Billings is, will his role change when Steven and Hanners return?

Jack Lonie had a good game forward and Dean Kent was ok, these guys and Parker seem like they might make way if Steven/Hanners go back into midfield and shuffle Billings out back forward

I have Newnes though, been very consistent so far
You've given me something to think about now. :huh:

Nah

Heeney would take De Boer forward if he got a midfield tag

Reckon Lloyd, JPK or Parker get De Boer

Maybe even Jones

Still somewhat of a risk thou. From what I’ve seen with De Boer stills to takes the most dangerous midfielder.

Against Geelong he started on Kelly, when they moved him forward he switched to Danger. Heeney is a very capable forward, but that role is what throws up those inconsistent scores.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Still somewhat of a risk thou. From what I’ve seen with De Boer stills to takes the most dangerous midfielder.

Against Geelong he started on Kelly, when they moved him forward he switched to Danger. Heeney is a very capable forward, but that role is what throws up those inconsistent scores.
Only 1 game for mine

Would back Heeney to beat him forward in the air if it came to it

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BE's

Balta: 16
Parker: 33
Setterfield: 12
Drew: 33
Cousins: 43
Butters: 22
Gibbons: 20
Scott: 18
Duursma: 29
Clark: 31

Heeney: 58
Devon Smith: 130
Menegola: 152
Rocky: 107
Macrae: 139
Cripps: 76
Neale: 82
Rocky and Neale didn't even get there, beautiful, though next week is the week to get Rocky with that 43 rolling out now

Duursma still beating his BEs but is starting to slow down, but I have confidence he'll pump out one more solid score in the next 2 games he plays or so before he's done, then upgrade him to Lloyd/Stewart/Sicily etc

Scott should probably get to 220-225k after his average performance today, I guess it's down to him vs Gibbons to get traded out next week (better breakeven probably survives)

Butters will likely earn himself another week or two in my squad with his 60, but I expect his BE will be around 30-35 next week

Great score for Drew and will kickstart decent generation again for a bit, I knew he still has it in him, would've scored 60-65 last week had he not given those frees away

Narrowing it down to next week

Cousins (upgrade)
Scott/Gibbons (downgrade)
Clark (downgrade)
Parker (downgrade)

Are high on the chopping block, obviously 4 haven't played yet so will change but it's starting to take shape at least

Last week was a poor week for rookies, but Drew and Butters have at least kept those flames burning

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Urgh, they took the trial away...was going to activate it

Anyways

Rookies

Clark
Cousins
Scott
Butters
Scrimshaw
Duursma
Parker
Drew
Setterfield

(Gibbons, Hore, O'Brien, Walsh and Constable are not worth worrying about for now)

Upgrade targets

Heeney
Billings
Laird
Cripps
Macrae
Neale
Treloar
Rocky

Cheers

Agechamp

Club Legend