Strategy 2019 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys might be passionate enough to go stalk people but spare a thought for others late in the draft who might be interstate or ovetseas trying to get info.

It's hard enough trying to get info and injury reports from the club on the dregs AFL listed players let alone trying to get info from the WAFL or amateurs.

As an example Jordan Matera was touted as a future father/son pick and the only info we got was from someone Melbourne based who could make it to his games. If someone WA based gets him late in the draft what hope do they have?

Daniel Acres breaks an arm in the WAFL, what info are you going to get on his return timeline? We don't even do injury reports for rookies, you have less chance getting info on a WAFL top-up
Not big on academy and what not, however WAFL Players is different. Anyhow rules is rules.

Read back through the thread, missed the earlier post.

Yes you can trade your pick with FKASC , but you can't lock him in to pick Edwards 2 years in a row. If Edwards gets delisted in 12 months time it would create a paradox :p

Do you boys still want to go ahead with with it?
But Edwards is always on our list. He's just never given a chance. :(

Sponsor him well Spacey

Geez, lucky I checked. I didn't get a notification or anything... I'll update in a little bit.

Edit: I'll go Frankie Watson. I was thinking of going back to Mutimer after having him in 2017 however if he was to play this year I think it would indicate a regression from a team standpoint.

Come on down JordanWCE

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quietly still pissed for Wooshette at not getting her ranga.
Oh man I was gonna spoil him rotten :cry:

But I cant complain about snagging the All Australian Captain :hearts: I’m going to treat him like gold

giphy.gif

We're done for another year, quite possibly in record time also.

Thanks to all who participated and see you in 12 months time.

giphy.gif

We're done for another year, quite possibly in record time also.

Thanks to all who participated and see you in 12 months time.
The random generator better give me a top 10 pick next time.

The random generator better give me a top 10 pick next time.
Do a better job sponsoring and the random generator becomes a non issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back