Strategy 2019 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't expecting to have some half decent choices left here, but out list is apparently pretty bloody deep right now.

I will take this guy:

Tomorrows%20Heroes%2014%20Jack%20Petruccelle.jpg

DbsjhfdU8AANtIZ.jpg

beatlesmith

Also, bUCKET__ , I'm pretty sure the dream is dead.

I wasn't expecting to have some half decent choices left here, but out list is apparently pretty bloody deep right now.

I will take this guy:

Tomorrows%20Heroes%2014%20Jack%20Petruccelle.jpg

DbsjhfdU8AANtIZ.jpg

beatlesmith

Also, bUCKET__ , I'm pretty sure the dream is dead.

Yeah, I was hoping to use my pick to get FKASC to sponsor Edwards. kane249, is this deal above board?

If not I guess I'll sponsor him!

Yeah, I was hoping to use my pick to get FKASC to sponsor Edwards. kane249, is this deal above board?

So you trade your pick to FKASC on the proviso he takes Edwards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane249 think about an earlier post regarding sponsoring wafl players. What if you allow sponsoring of future f/s or acadamay players that we know will be playing wafl regularly and will most likely get picked up. You could even add a live biding process the year after. So if I was to pick Cameron last year if he played for us I call 1st dibs next year.

kane249 think about an earlier post regarding sponsoring wafl players. What if you allow sponsoring of future f/s or acadamay players that we know will be playing wafl regularly and will most likely get picked up. You could even add a live biding process the year after. So if I was to pick Cameron last year if he played for us I call 1st dibs next year.

Definitely think we should have sponsors of the WAFL team

You guys might be passionate enough to go stalk people but spare a thought for others late in the draft who might be interstate or ovetseas trying to get info.

It's hard enough trying to get info and injury reports from the club on the dregs AFL listed players let alone trying to get info from the WAFL or amateurs.

As an example Jordan Matera was touted as a future father/son pick and the only info we got was from someone Melbourne based who could make it to his games. If someone WA based gets him late in the draft what hope do they have?

Daniel Acres breaks an arm in the WAFL, what info are you going to get on his return timeline? We don't even do injury reports for rookies, you have less chance getting info on a WAFL top-up

If we are including F/s and acadamy picks can I change my pick to the 2020 brownlow medalist Tim Kelly?

No we aren't changing things half way through and in any case

Rule 6, so no

You guys might be passionate enough to go stalk people but spare a thought for others late in the draft who might be interstate or ovetseas trying to get info.

It's hard enough trying to get info and injury reports from the club on the dregs AFL listed players let alone trying to get info from the WAFL or amateurs.

As an example Jordan Matera was touted as a future father/son pick and the only info we got was from someone Melbourne based who could make it to his games. If someone WA based gets him late in the draft what hope do they have?

Daniel Acres breaks an arm in the WAFL, what info are you going to get on his return timeline? We don't even do injury reports for rookies, you have less chance getting info on a WAFL top-up
Fair call. That's why your the man in charge. However having someone passionate my mean we have more info.

Read back through the thread, missed the earlier post.

Yes you can trade your pick with FKASC , but you can't lock him in to pick Edwards 2 years in a row. If Edwards gets delisted in 12 months time it would create a paradox :p

Do you boys still want to go ahead with with it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back