2019 Player Sponsorship - bank details

Remove this Banner Ad

Bank Details have remained the same for 2019.

If you live overseas... or if you have problems depositing cash into this account, I (Garf) do have Paypal. PM me for details. The current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 4 bags of caramel popcorn ! :)

The bank account used for player sponsorship is dedicated only to that purpose. Messenger is the account holder, and with his permission the details appear below. The quickest and easiest way to transfer is with Internet Banking.

Account details

ING Bank

BSB: 923-100
Account: 30845657

Name: BigFooty Hawks

Given the number of transactions entering with similar amounts, please add your username as the reference when you make payment. In addition if you add an odd number of cents to the amount, I can pick it out more easily.

Once you have contributed, please post in this thread and the amount and the date you sent it.

If you'd like your contribution to remain private in this forum, please PM me or simply posts the cents on the end of the transaction. As they hit the account, Messenger shall advise me of payments so I can post the receipt numbers periodically.

If we do not raise sufficient funds at this point, those players we can't afford will become available to others. They will be snapped up quickly.

If anyone has any objections, I'd prefer to keep Brand, Cousins and Nash. It's a realistic package we can afford..... however, pledges have been down this season so there's a very realistic chance we let one go for 2019 :( Try and have payments in by mid-February.

Thanks !

Thanks Garf!

Date: Monday, 28th Jan (although phone banking is telling me it was somehow processed Sunday 27th Jan., 2019:think:)
Ref.: Brant
Amount: $40.Burgoyne

$60.Huddo (26). My preference for our sponsorship has always been for younger players hence I'd like to sen Brand replaced by a draftee or rookie. I like Will Golds who has caught my eye at training. Correct me is I'm wrong but wouldn't first and second year players cost less and make it easier to achieve enough funds for three players?

$60.Huddo (26). My preference for our sponsorship has always been for younger players hence I'd like to sen Brand replaced by a draftee or rookie. I like Will Golds who has caught my eye at training. Correct me is I'm wrong but wouldn't first and second year players cost less and make it easier to achieve enough funds for three players?
100% agree with sponsoring Golds if we can!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back