2019 Player Sponsorship - bank details

If you live overseas... or if you have problems depositing cash into this account, I (Garf) do have Paypal. PM me for details. The current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 4 bags of caramel popcorn ! :)
Thanks !
Hey Garf,

Just letting you know I shot you a PM for paypal details. Let me know if they're still the same as last year (assuming they are, but just want to make sure!

TK

$60.Huddo (26). My preference for our sponsorship has always been for younger players hence I'd like to sen Brand replaced by a draftee or rookie. I like Will Golds who has caught my eye at training. Correct me is I'm wrong but wouldn't first and second year players cost less and make it easier to achieve enough funds for three players?

Be careful what you wish for :)

$60.Huddo (26). My preference for our sponsorship has always been for younger players hence I'd like to sen Brand replaced by a draftee or rookie. I like Will Golds who has caught my eye at training. Correct me is I'm wrong but wouldn't first and second year players cost less and make it easier to achieve enough funds for three players?

Receipt # 6... and watch this space :)

Back