Player Sponsorship 2019 Player Sponsorship Thread - Post here if you want to be a part of the 2019 sponsorship team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

_Mike_

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Montreal Canadiens
Thread starter Moderator #27
With the season kick off on the 21st March it’s getting down to business time. At the current trajectory we are well short of the $4k required for 4 and will scrape in for Richards and Dale unless more cash comes in.

I will start a PM, later today, for those who have intended to contribute so far.

dogwatch

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Not long to go before we need to lock in the 2019 players for BigFooty sponsorship. We're looking like cutting back to 2 at present due to the low numbers.
This is very disappointing Mike. Certainly not blaming you at all. I think everyone greatly appreciates the work you put in. (And Ant before that)

Going from four players to three I could understand but going to two is a massive drop.

I'd be interested in understanding why it has dropped off. Have a lot of last year's contributors become inactive? If so why? Is it because we've performed badly since 2016? Are more people feeling the financial pinch? Is the BF sponsorship no longer considered good value for the supporter's buck? If so, why?

MYOB

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Aces
This is very disappointing Mike. Certainly not blaming you at all. I think everyone greatly appreciates the work you put in. (And Ant before that)

Going from four players to three I could understand but going to two is a massive drop.

I'd be interested in understanding why it has dropped off. Have a lot of last year's contributors become inactive? If so why? Is it because we've performed badly since 2016? Are more people feeling the financial pinch? Is the BF sponsorship no longer considered good value for the supporter's buck? If so, why?
My money went to the women this year.

Top Bottom