Player Sponsorship 2019 player sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I have just heard back from the Lions and it looks like we have decided to curse sponsor Charlie and Cam! How good.

I will organise the drawing of prizes shortly.

Can ya'll let me know whether you want to go into the draw for a guernsey or the sponsorship function tickets (if you choose tickets can you please indicate Qld or NSW).

I will do the draw next week. The default prize pick for those that don't respond is the guernsey.

Can ya'll let me know whether you want to go into the draw for a guernsey or the sponsorship function tickets (if you choose tickets can you please indicate Qld or NSW).

I will do the draw next week. The default prize pick for those that don't respond is the guernsey.
Sponsorship function for the most southerly part of NSW for me thanks.

pauldrc

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2020 Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2019 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2018 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2017 Brisbane Lions - Allen Christensen Player Sponsor 2016 Brisbane Lions - Dayne Beams Player Sponsor 2015 Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - 2013 Elliot Yeo Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - 2013 Daniel Rich Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Brisbane 2010 Player Sponsor
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GC Suns
Guernsey thanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
1553501782920.png

Still haven't figured out how to not behave like a mute introverted goober when face to face with sports celebrities, so guernsey for me too please.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Still haven't figured out how to not behave like a mute introverted goober when face to face with sports celebrities, so guernsey for me too please.
I'm with you, not interested in it particularly for high brow events specially set up for that purpose, I'd feel too much like a small talking sycophant celebrity bootlicker.

Although if I'm down at training and a player/coach shows some interest in an impromptu chat that's great.

Guernsey for me as well. Same reasons as Back2Back2Back

Dave: So, you play footy huh?
Bemused Lions player: Yeah
Dave: Cool, cool!

Crickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back