Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merrett and Liberatorae vs Mitchell and a rookie

Heeney and Naismith vs Westhoff and Daniher

Merrett and Libba

Dont like either of the other two combos as Naisnith isnt guarenteed number one ruck and Daniher is still injured.
That lad needs to grow into his body

Any confirmation from coaching staff he will play mid yet or just speculation at this stage?
His name comes up every time the club talk about who takes Neale's spot. I've been to numerous training sessions this preseason and he has been in the midfield in every sim I have watched.

Obviously the preseason games will tell us more but I'm confident he'll be playing midfield next year.

$461k seems a little higher than I thought he would be.

His name comes up every time the club talk about who takes Neale's spot. I've been to numerous training sessions this preseason and he has been in the midfield in every sim I have watched.

Obviously the preseason games will tell us more but I'm confident he'll be playing midfield next year.

Thanks for the info! Are you starting him?

Do you think Blakely has it in him to play a bit more of a contested game? Neale's inside game is underrated. He averaged around 15 contested possies per game over the last 3 years which makes him a top10 inside beast of the comp. Blakely CP average around half of Neale's (obviously in diff role/s)

Thanks for the info! Are you starting him?
Yeah, most likely. Obviously I'm bias but I'm pretty confident in Blakely.

Do you think Blakely has it in him to play a bit more of a contested game? Neale's inside game is underrated. He averaged around 15 contested possies per game over the last 3 years which makes him a top10 inside beast of the comp. Blakely CP average around half of Neale's (obviously in diff role/s)
Blakely was under 18 AA as a midfielder, this was from his profile when we drafted him.

upload_2018-12-13_18-21-33.png
--------------
Back in 2016 he mainly played for Peel and dominated as an inside mid - In the WAFL GF He won the Simpson medal for best on ground playing as an inside midfielder.

In 2017 he started getting more time in the midfield as a defensive mid/tagger - Ross gave him a bake in one of the post game pressers for not being defensive enough. He was meant to be tagging but spent the whole game ball hunting finishing with 30+ disposals IIRC. He knows how to get leather poisoning, Ross said in an interview a while back that he sent him to the backline to teach him some defensive accountability and to learn to be a 2 way runner.

Is he going to be able to fill Neale's shoes? Maybe - maybe not.

Looking forward to watching him in the preseason games. Expecting him to be lining up in the centre square.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merrett and Libba.

If you find out the answer for the second one let me know too.

Yeah, most likely. Obviously I'm bias but I'm pretty confident in Blakely.

Blakely was under 18 AA as a midfielder, this was from his profile when we drafted him.

View attachment 595151
--------------
Back in 2016 he mainly played for Peel and dominated as an inside mid - In the WAFL GF He won the Simpson medal for best on ground playing as an inside midfielder.

In 2017 he started getting more time in the midfield as a defensive mid/tagger - Ross gave him a bake in one of the post game pressers for not being defensive enough. He was meant to be tagging but spent the whole game ball hunting finishing with 30+ disposals IIRC. He knows how to get leather poisoning, Ross said in an interview a while back that he sent him to the backline to teach him some defensive accountability and to learn to be a 2 way runner.

Is he going to be able to fill Neale's shoes? Maybe - maybe not.

Looking forward to watching him in the preseason games. Expecting him to be lining up in the centre square.

Thanks man, just what I wanted to see. Lockity Lock now.

Death by Kathy Bates is a wet dream of mine.

Anyway Hurn's a crab.
Tommy Barrass is the future. Has much more hair too.
Who? Never heard of this scrubber, has he debuted yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back