2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Dunkley be impacted by the departure of Dahl? ....is he likely to play more forward ?

More impacted by Libba imho

Sorry, I knew there was another name i thought could impact Dunkley :thumbsu: .....then there's Bailey Smith, who's essentially just a midfielder, i expect to get a number of games this year

My feeling is that Dunkley is a star and that he & Libba can co-exist in the same midfield. Why have only 1 inside bull when you can have two? Frees up their other gun mids to play more outside. I reckon Toby McLean will be the one that is relegated to play Dahl's old role.

Bailey Smith looks physically ready to play more than any other player I've seen for a few years. He's got JOM's rookie year physique. He still hasn't joined in pre-season training though. Recovering from an achilles injury I'm told. Surely doggies find a spot for him somewhere..maybe at HF?

My feeling is that Dunkley is a star and that he & Libba can co-exist in the same midfield. Why have only 1 inside bull when you can have two? Frees up their other gun mids to play more outside. I reckon Toby McLean will be the one that is relegated to play Dahl's old role.

Bailey Smith looks physically ready to play more than any other player I've seen for a few years. He's got JOM's rookie year physique. He still hasn't joined in pre-season training though. Recovering from an achilles injury I'm told. Surely doggies find a spot for him somewhere..maybe at HF?
Didn't Smith play some games as a HBF last year ?

Any reason mate?
I've been tossing up between Fyfe and Oliver personally ......and that call maybe around bye structures and day games are played

But I'm nervous about Kelly, 2nd year player, so clubs will be in-tune with stopping him ...plus where's his mind at ?

Purely as a "combo" I'd prefer Oliver / Neale ......but also consider Fyfe / Neale ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been tossing up between Fyfe and Oliver personally ......and that call maybe around bye structures and day games are played

But I'm nervous about Kelly, 2nd year player, so clubs will be in-tune with stopping him ...plus where's his mind at ?

Purely as a "combo" I'd prefer Oliver / Neale ......but also consider Fyfe / Neale ?
Josh Kelly not Tim.

Thanks brother :)

Zerrett or Sloane? Zerrett has Shiel coming in to take the pressure off him and Rory's got one last peak year in him imo. Plus CD get moist over him and his contested ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back