2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will leave my defence as Williams, Smith, Ridley and 3 rookies. But I am playing 3 rookies as is.

If Ridley has good JS, I would do it. But it seems not.

Yeah, I was similar in that Moore or Collins would've been my third defender. Just didn't have confidence in it going forward, even if the midfield did look super sexy.

Yeah, I was similar in that Moore or Collins would've been my third defender. Just didn't have confidence in it going forward, even if the midfield did look super sexy.

* it - I'm doing it.

If these back rookies start getting dropped, I'm ****ed either way.

Still deciding between Collins, Cousins and C.Wagner for the “last” rookie spot. Gone with Collins at this stage (Duursma in mids) but very undecided.

Burgess v McKay v Joyce v Wilkie for D8?
Joyce. With little confidence though
Hore v Scrimshaw v McKay v Burgess v Other

Pick 2

Currently have:

Collins, Clark, Hore and Burgess
Scrimshaw and Hore
Coniglio, B.Crouch (M6), Collins
Vs
Macrae, Libba (M6), Collins
Vs
Brayshaw, Libba (M6), B.Smith

Thanks in advance.
Macrae, Libba and Collins.

On a side note, can we get people to have an input to others posts before writing out there own X v Y v Z problems(If said post has gone unanswered)? Give as good as you get as they say. Just my two bobs worth...
Carry on kents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

last minute choice (not that they have worked so well so far:

darling v billings

rule 7. no KPF
rule 8. back your gut

gut says darling, darling KPF hmmm?

collins for slow burn and you might need the extra $50K for corrections :)

Actually IDK, but rookies seem to be doing ok so far (except Balta)
That’s my thinking. Already have 200k in the bank, but that would make a handy 250k.

Worpel or Fisher?

Worried Worpel will burn out and Fisher scored better in a loss from less minutes, goals and possessions.

As a blues supporter I will try to give an some sort of an unbiased opinion

1. If you ask any blues supporter we all rate Fisher internally. Can find the pill and has a nice left peg and great goal sense and most of us believe he will have a 'break-out' year.
2. Zac Fisher will become our no.2 midfielder. Ed Curnow is primarily more a forward role this year and Murphy is playing more of a wing role.
3. Looking at JLT1 he was our 2nd most highest Centre Bounce Attendance (I can't find anything on JLT). Watching the game against Richmond is it is pretty clear him and Cripps are the 1, 2 combo in the middle and even in around stoppages.
4. 3rd year + 2nd year (Worpel). More time in the system therefore more likely to do better than Worpel?

In saying that I am keeping an close on Worpel as well.

Hope that helps.

Edit: Forgot to add JLT CBA Stat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back