2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

depends a little on which line benefits more from the upgrade but...

Daniel. playing genuine seagull roll.
not convinced Salem will average more than 90.
Doesn't really matter I have Moore and Burgo, I like Daniel though, just throwing it out there.

I'm also looking at the Lockhart trade and grabbing a fwd splendado:moustache: but i might wait for them sort themselves out
order wise first...cheers for the response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which player do I trade out to bring in Lockhart. Collins or Clark? Both have BE of 43.
Clark for mine. Collins has great job security while im not sure about Clark's JS anymore with Tuohy to come back soon. Since he will stay in the team i think Collins has a better chance of putting a couple decent scores together. That said, it also depends on what the money from the downgrade can get you in the short term but yeah I'd keep Collins.

Clark for mine. Collins has great job security while im not sure about Clark's JS anymore with Tuohy to come back soon. Since he will stay in the team i think Collins has a better chance of putting a couple decent scores together. That said, it also depends on what the money from the downgrade can get you in the short term but yeah I'd keep Collins.
Great response. Thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back