2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deciding which zone to potentially load up on

So:
Williams (D4) v Libba (M6) v Greene (F4)
Either Williams or Greene, depending on which line has less decent rookies available. Greene probably as forward rookies look slim pickings.

Deciding which zone to potentially load up on

So:
Williams (D4) v Libba (M6) v Greene (F4)
This would depend on where the rookies are.
I would try and have two of the above regardless. This year I had JOM at M6 and Devon F4, with the quality back rookies allowing 3 on field there.
I've seen decent teams with Williams D4 Greene F4 and two of Libba/Hanners/Miles at M5+6

I would try and have two of the above regardless. This year I had JOM at M6 and Devon F4, with the quality back rookies allowing 3 on field there.
I've seen decent teams with Williams D4 Greene F4 and two of Libba/Hanners/Miles at M5+6
Jebus. Must have had bargain basement rucks and not great D1/M1/F1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha. That's what I thought, and why I questioned them.
I don't have team picker and only access to my phone right now. So here's one of the teams and u guys can plug the names in and see if they're legit.
Whitfield, Blakely,Witherden,Williams, Scrimshaw, Duursma (Carter, Wigg)
Titch, Oliver, Martin, Merrett, Miles, Libba, Wilson, Mosquito (Constable, West, Hill)
Grundy Kreuz (Bines)
Danger, Heeney, Wingard, Greene, Bolton, Setterfield (Ballanden, McAdam)

I don't have team picker and only access to my phone right now. So here's one of the teams and u guys can plug the names in and see if they're legit.
Titch, Oliver, Martin, Merrett, Miles, Libba, Wilson, Mosquito (Constable, West, Hill)
Grundy Kreuz (Bines)
Can’t be bothered so will assume it fits.

Ordinary midfield and no Laird or Lloyd a concern, but interesting line up

Grundy Kreuz (Bines)
This team's gonna fill a hospital ward by R8.

Either Williams or Greene, depending on which line has less decent rookies available. Greene probably as forward rookies look slim pickings.
I've heard this a few times, but is it true ? ......McAdam, Setterfield, Rozee ....whereas I'm not as confident as many on Collins as a $188k DEF & the DEF Rookies are not as obvious ATM

I've heard this a few times, but is it true ? ......McAdam, Setterfield, Rozee ....whereas I'm not as confident as many on Collins as a $188k DEF & the DEF Rookies are not as obvious ATM
Time will tell

Jebus. Must have had bargain basement rucks and not great D1/M1/F1

Can’t be bothered so will assume it fits.

Ordinary midfield and no Laird or Lloyd a concern, but interesting line up

Easy enough to do...
D1 Laird - D4 Williams
M1 Mitchell - M5 Hanners- M6 Libba
R1 Grundy R2 Goldy
F1 Danger F4 Greene

team.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back