2019 Player X v Y v Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treloar v Coniglio
Cogs but what about Pendles? DE an issue as has been mentioned for Treloar.

With less mids at CBA's his matrix maybe even more important.
Plus carrying niggles/sick last year.

I'm tempted.

Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Miami Heat
Moore vs Ridley

Boak vs Walters

Moore (We're putting a lot of faith in Ridley averaging 80+ for someone who's only played 3 games in his career with some uncertainty as to his best 22 status - I don't hate the pick just prefer Moore)

Walters - I'd take the injury risk for the points upside (unless you already have a really risky team)

F4 position:

Worpel vs Dalhouse vs Billings

In order of consideration:
Billings > Worpel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolly

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Sheed, Libba

Vs

Fyfe/Oliver etc. & Rookie
depends on how many mid rookies you're rolling with already but without that info I'd be taking the gun/rookie option.

i don't think Sheed scores that well when the real stuff starts. as toxic said, take a look at the ToG for their main mids in the JLT.
Libba also a low nineties at best but at his price that makes a decent stepping stone. i reckon you're limiting your midfield by taking both.

FAILTOSUCCEED

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
depends on how many mid rookies you're rolling with already but without that info I'd be taking the gun/rookie option.

i don't think Sheed scores that well when the real stuff starts. as toxic said, take a look at the ToG for their main mids in the JLT.
Libba also a low nineties at best but at his price that makes a decent stepping stone. i reckon you're limiting your midfield by taking both.
Why is Libba low 90s at best? Think he can still push 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back