2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been second guessing starting Zac Williams. He seems like a gift but he only played 53% of JLT 1 and missed JLT 2. On top of that GWS have a shocking history of communicating player injuries.

So, keeping in mind I’ve got Brouch & Libba are M5 & M6.

Sheed & Hurn & Moore at D4

Vs.

Mrouch & Williams & Collins at D4.

2nd one

This should be my final consideration barring rookies...

Oliver, Liberatore, Scrimshaw, Moore

Vs

Martin, Gibbons, Burgess, Whitfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a short n curly one for you:

1) Macrea, Billings (F3) & Moore (F4)

2) Neale, Telly (F3) & Moore (F4)

3) Brouch, Telly (F3) & Billings (F4)

Currently have option 3 but no matter which way I go I know I'll end up with an injury bust

Here's a short n curly one for you:

1) Macrea, Billings (F3) & Moore (F4)

2) Neale, Telly (F3) & Moore (F4)

3) Brouch, Telly (F3) & Billings (F4)

Currently have option 3 but no matter which way I go I know I'll end up with an injury bust
There is something about Moore I just can't shake but I don't like it. Libba, Crouch, Smith, Williams - all can potentially be keepers. I don't see it with Moore, so why pay that much when a rookie could make the $$$ quicker?

Out of the options I would go with Option 3, but if you are willing to take the risk, Option 2. I don't trust Billdick.

I'm not really considering Collins. 188k for a lock down defender is a hard pass. Scrimshaw if named. Butters at his price over Cousins.

This is such a myth.

Collins averaged 72 (12 games) including 2 x 100. He scores and scores well for a guy in his position. He averaged 72 in his two JLT outings so the potential to score is certainly there from a guy entrenched in the Suns best 22.

Im not hoping he becomes a keeper, just hoping he can garner me the same points/cash as the diluted defensive rookies we have.

Piggy Oliver, Libba, Moore, Scrimshaw

vs

Dusty, Gibbons, Whitfield, Burgess

Moving away from mid price madness but at the cost of puting in poo rookies.

There is something about Moore I just can't shake but I don't like it. Libba, Crouch, Smith, Williams - all can potentially be keepers. I don't see it with Moore, so why pay that much when a rookie could make the $$$ quicker?

Because we have sfa bargain priced defensive rookies who are locks in there 22's. Clark potentially the only one. Lots will pop up but selecting the right ones to be a viable cash cow appears much more trickier this year than others.

Piggy Oliver, Libba, Moore, Scrimshaw

vs

Dusty, Gibbons, Whitfield, Burgess

Moving away from mid price madness but at the cost of puting in poo rookies.

Burgess is "poo", Gibbons may not play early and if he does, unlikely to score as well as he did in JLT's (ave. 51).

The guys in option 1 are all best 22 guys.

Tricky one for the masses to judge;

(Options 1 - Current set up)

Lachie Whitfield & Jack MaCrae,

v

Rory Laird & Angus Brayshaw

Expecting Gus to enter into prime SC territory and be a top 10 SC midfielder this year but really, really like the points MacCrae will pump out.
What are you doing with the rest of the money? Seems to be a massive difference that hasn't been considered in the equation..

Because we have sfa bargain priced defensive rookies who are locks in there 22's. Clark potentially the only one. Lots will pop up but selecting the right ones to be a viable cash cow appears much more trickier this year than others.
I should clarify that Moore is my D3 at this stage, even though I don't rate him :/

What are you doing with the rest of the money? Seems to be a massive difference that hasn't been considered in the equation..

I'd probably just bank it to be honest. Am pretty thin with the kitty if I do go Whitfield/MaCrae.

Am pretty happy with everywhere else to be honest. Could potentially upgrade J.Elliott but no one I like at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back