Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
I should clarify that Moore is my D3 at this stage, even though I don't rate him :/

What scares me off about Darcey is the lack of scoring he has produced (2 x 100+, 2 x 90+) from his 54 games.

Moore averages his career (49) he only earns $60,000. Is that viable? I understand it's going to be a new position etc. etc. etc. I just don't see ït"with Moore. Good luck to the guys who go with there gut though

Brayshaw vs Cogs vs Steele

I currently have Cogs but only $13k in the kitty, a little more cash would be handy I think. I really like the look of Brayshaw, he's been in and out of my side since day 1. Steele is also tempting me.

This is my current midfield.
bda0334f1fc4b0518da959b47166187b.jpg

One suave *

Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Miami Heat
This is such a myth.

Collins averaged 72 (12 games) including 2 x 100. He scores and scores well for a guy in his position. He averaged 72 in his two JLT outings so the potential to score is certainly there from a guy entrenched in the Suns best 22.

Im not hoping he becomes a keeper, just hoping he can garner me the same points/cash as the diluted defensive rookies we have.

He scored like that as a floating intercept defender. With Rory Thompsons injury I suspect he plays lock down with Burgess getting third man duties. That's what we saw in JLT 2. Way too much uncertainty for 188k.

Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brayshaw vs Cogs vs Steele

I currently have Cogs but only $13k in the kitty, a little more cash would be handy I think. I really like the look of Brayshaw, he's been in and out of my side since day 1. Steele is also tempting me.

This is my current midfield.
bda0334f1fc4b0518da959b47166187b.jpg

One suave ****

Cogs easily for me. Think he will be very good again this year.

Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tricky one for the masses to judge;

(Options 1 - Current set up)

Lachie Whitfield & Jack MaCrae,

v

Rory Laird & Angus Brayshaw

Expecting Gus to enter into prime SC territory and be a top 10 SC midfielder this year but really, really like the points MacCrae will pump out.

Option 1 for me. Whitfield may pass Laird this year and Macrae should end up averaging 10 points more then Brayshaw at least.

Tricky one for the masses to judge;

(Options 1 - Current set up)

Lachie Whitfield & Jack MaCrae,

v

Rory Laird & Angus Brayshaw

Expecting Gus to enter into prime SC territory and be a top 10 SC midfielder this year but really, really like the points MacCrae will pump out.

Option 1 easily from where I sit.

I have a feeling that with Smith back in Laird bleeds 5-10 points and Macrae should outscore Brayshaw although I see him improving.

One suave *

jdwood

Club Legend
Aug 8, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Essendon
I am sure I am not the only one grappling with B Crouch vs Rocky vs Sheed. I am only picking one, currently that is B Crouch but certainly not confident.

I am sure I am not the only one grappling with B Crouch vs Rocky vs Sheed. I am only picking one, currently that is B Crouch but certainly not confident.
I've taken the rocky road over Brouch, Sheed and Libba.

One suave *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
There is something about Moore I just can't shake but I don't like it. Libba, Crouch, Smith, Williams - all can potentially be keepers. I don't see it with Moore, so why pay that much when a rookie could make the $$$ quicker?

Out of the options I would go with Option 3, but if you are willing to take the risk, Option 2. I don't trust Billdick.

Yeah he doesn't sit comfortably in my team but it's a structure issue.

I would happliy trade Macrea down to Neale to get me Libba at M6 but that would mean having to field 3 rookies. I already have Setters and Drew with Petroleum Jelly and Parker.

I would have 140k to spend but it's hard to find anyone else i would trust at F4

Ffs i wish Relton would come out of retirement

Last edited:
I think I'm down to pretty much this, with only my R2, M5 & M6's to be decided on:

Goldy, BCrouch & Libba
vs
Gawn, Libba & Cousins
vs
Gawn, BCrouch & M8 rookie (likely Constable or Scott)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back