2019 Player X v Y v Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
depends a little on which line benefits more from the upgrade but...

Daniel. playing genuine seagull roll.
not convinced Salem will average more than 90.
Doesn't really matter I have Moore and Burgo, I like Daniel though, just throwing it out there.

I'm also looking at the Lockhart trade and grabbing a fwd splendado:moustache: but i might wait for them sort themselves out
order wise first...cheers for the response.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Which player do I trade out to bring in Lockhart. Collins or Clark? Both have BE of 43.
Clark for mine. Collins has great job security while im not sure about Clark's JS anymore with Tuohy to come back soon. Since he will stay in the team i think Collins has a better chance of putting a couple decent scores together. That said, it also depends on what the money from the downgrade can get you in the short term but yeah I'd keep Collins.

Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Clark for mine. Collins has great job security while im not sure about Clark's JS anymore with Tuohy to come back soon. Since he will stay in the team i think Collins has a better chance of putting a couple decent scores together. That said, it also depends on what the money from the downgrade can get you in the short term but yeah I'd keep Collins.
Great response. Thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back