2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macrae V Neale for last mid spot?

Macrae has 6 of next 7 at Marvel, but Neale plays dogs, suns and cats at home and then Tigers away during SC finals. Was leaning towards Macrae, as Bont would seem to be the first tagged at the dogs. Neale has a date with De Boer in 3 weeks too.

Not anymore he doesn't!

If we knew Macrae was back to last year's ball winning form then him, otherwise stick with Neale for that finals draw.

Macrae V Neale for last mid spot?

Macrae has 6 of next 7 at Marvel, but Neale plays dogs, suns and cats at home and then Tigers away during SC finals. Was leaning towards Macrae, as Bont would seem to be the first tagged at the dogs. Neale has a date with De Boer in 3 weeks too.
Macca. Racks them up with ease. Neale going missing on a regular basis.

Yeah as others have stated, Neale.

But if you don't have Dunkley... can you squeeze him into your forward line? Or look at him for your last mid spot.
I don’t have Dunkley, and i’d love to pick up both Neale and Dunkley this week but can’t seem to fit it in.

My fear is i might end up without dunkley in my final side as he isn’t looking like plummeting in price anytime soon. He should thrive against collingwood also. Whereas Neale has every chance to not hit his BE this week

Lachie Neale + Griffin Logue +$303,700
vs
Michael Walters + Tom Stewart + $10,000

Need to find a mid under $574k to fill my M7.

Existing mids are:
Jelly, Cripps, Fyfe, Macrae, Neale, Oliver, Duursma, Atkins

Open to any, but probably looking at:

Merrett vs Bont vs Gaff

Existing mids are:

Merrett vs Bont vs Gaff
Does it need to be someone playing this week? if not, Taranto another option. 7% ownership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Existing mids are:

Merrett vs Bont vs Gaff

There was a stat on Gaff he only gone under 80 twice since last year .Once this year was v geelong in geelong and once last year.
Was tagged last week and still tonned.

Doesn’t need to be playing this week.

Going for league wins, and playing a bottom team. Would you take Taranto over other options?
Hard for me to say because I've had Taranto since the start of the year. If it came down to the other three, though, I would probably lean towards Merrett.

Help guys- what's the go with the Hoff? Seeing he may be dropped. Is it likely to be more than just a week??

Who to trade: Hoff or Atkins????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back