2019 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Nephew of Andrew Vlahov if I remember correctly who is a mountain of a man

And remembering Andrew's dad Len who I think won the state shot put and discus for around a decade. A true brick chicken house when you ran into him on the basketball court. No wonder Logue is going to be in beast mode this year - seems to be really enjoying himself, always smiling (like an assassin).

Yeah Tucker is a big unit now. He's also fast, agile, quick hands and has a very good kick on him.....

I'm a big fan, but it hasn't clicked together yet for him, he drifts in and out of games and his output over the season is all over the shop. I think he's best 22 but even I struggle to put him anywhere other than the bench as a bit of a utility. He doesn't seem to have gravitated to a position yet and seems to play more a fill-in role.

I think he has the attributes to be an inside/outside type midfielder. It's an important year for him. If he doesn't assert his position he'll quickly be passed by the next crop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see.

God I hope we're turning a corner as a club. Sick of this bottom 6 s**t.

I already feel something special brewing!!
Peter Bell back at the club
the 4 recruits - Def gonna add something
Different vibe this year...Year of the Dockers!
But agree with you being sick of bottom 6

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2018-11-15/gallery-thursdays-gym-session

Photos from this morning.

Darcy getting some definition now (i.e. losing fat) and Cerra developing some guns.

I've also never seen a photo of North smiling.
Its pretty obvious by the improvement in conditioning by all of the 2nd to 4th year players there is a wonderful overall work ethic amongst the players we have drafted in the past two drafts in particular. Logue improving his distance running while being out for most of last year with a foot injury is a pretty insane effort. Swita is a little unit and could yet be the biggest surprise packet on our list next year. That strength he showed lifting big weights in the photos should definitely help him make tackles stick next season. I thought his end to 2018 was very promising. Sean Darcy has probably improved his conditioning as much as any freo player has over the first few seasons on a list. Brayshaw is obviously another gun trainer as well. Happy days ahead I think.

Its pretty obvious by the improvement in conditioning by all of the 2nd to 4th year players there is a wonderful overall work ethic amongst the players we have drafted in the past two drafts in particular. Logue improving his distance running while being out for most of last year with a foot injury is a pretty insane effort. Swita is a little unit and could yet be the biggest surprise packet on our list next year. That strength he showed lifting big weights in the photos should definitely help him make tackles stick next season. I thought his end to 2018 was very promising. Sean Darcy has probably improved his conditioning as much as any freo player has over the first few seasons on a list. Brayshaw is obviously another gun trainer as well. Happy days ahead I think.
I’m not too surprised by Logue. Elite tower who probably did a lot of rowing while off his foot. That and skipping probably the best cross training to build endurance. Hopefully he’s primed for a big season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back