(Log in to remove this ad.)

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
From our old friend NN

"Benny McKay in for round 1.Whitecross huge influence. All of our recruits expected to play rd 1, Hall of HB, run and gun massive focus 2019 Polec excited by the amount of ball he's been given by our extractors. Simpkin. Ahern big in 19. Maj back in July? top 4 expected! H.N.Y all"

AFL Club
North Melbourne
From our old friend NN

"Benny McKay in for round 1.Whitecross huge influence. All of our recruits expected to play rd 1, Hall of HB, run and gun massive focus 2019 Polec excited by the amount of ball he's been given by our extractors. Simpkin. Ahern big in 19. Maj back in July? top 4 expected! H.N.Y all"
A lot has to go right for us to finish Top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heaps of fun

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Hasn't been many videos this offseason?

I was thinking maybe North hasn't been showing up on my YT feed and seems there has been less content than previous year/s? I could be wrong. I am all over the place.

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
From our old friend NN

Top 4 has to be the expectation.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Yeh but even in preseason before Xmas its been a bit lacklustre. Unless I have missed it.

I get a little lost in Dec/Jan so maybe it has been the same as previous year/s. I just remembered there being more content.

Top Bottom