Training 2019 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Anderson’s doing he’s best street fighter impersonation.
Super-Street-Fighter-IV-Play-Arts-Kai-Gouki_1320843282.jpg

Jed 'Akuma' Anderson

He's a 3rd tall averaging 2 goals a game and with a demonstrated knack of bobbing up with important goals. Any club would take a 40-goal forward with a bit of clutch ability.

On the other hand, yeah you'd like him to use his tank to accumulate more ball. Hopefully Waite's absence will get him into that role more.
I hope so too.
He certainly isnt a 40+ goal forward though, coz he only ever plays half the games each year. We would love a 40+ goal backup to Brown, and I think JZ is more likely than Wood.
If we get 30 out of him, that would be a win!!

I hope so too.
He certainly isnt a 40+ goal forward though, coz he only ever plays half the games each year. We would love a 40+ goal backup to Brown, and I think JZ is more likely than Wood.
If we get 30 out of him, that would be a win!!
A bit of food for thought, OM;

-Wood averaged more goals per game last year than Jack.
-Less behinds per game.
-2 less turnovers per game.
-Same marks Inside 50 per game.
-Less clangers per game.
-10% less TOG per game.
-10% better disposal efficiency per game..........

Now I'm not running Jack down here to make Mason look better. What I am trying to do is bring some balance to a perception.

Given a decent run with injury, 20 + games and some more ball coming his way, he can get the job done.

35 goals absolute minimum, I guarantee it.

Throw in 30/35 from the skipper, 55/60 from Brown and that's top 4.

A bit of food for thought, OM;

-Wood averaged more goals per game last year than Jack.
-Less behinds per game.
-2 less turnovers per game.
-Same marks Inside 50 per game.
-Less clangers per game.
-10% less TOG per game.
-10% better disposal efficiency per game..........

Now I'm not running Jack down here to make Mason look better. What I am trying to do is bring some balance to a perception.

Given a decent run with injury, 20 + games and some more ball coming his way, he can get the job done.

35 goals absolute minimum, I guarantee it.

Throw in 30/35 from the skipper, 55/60 from Brown and that's top 4.
That’s some terrible use of stats. 0.1 difference in goals and behinds. JZ has 25% more disposals, more I50’s, more score involvements and more tackles inside 50!

I thought this was a draft thing but there are too many Roos up the back. Whazzis?

... unless those are also the rookies. Oops.

They have the top 10 in the front row, everyone else is grouped together by teams by the look of it.

It's just the AFL's 2 day program for draftee's regarding correct conduct, social media, drugs etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty condescending to the kids. Almost all of them would already know how to use social media and procure drugs.
Sure, but it's not until they get into the professional environment that is the AFL that they become all-rounders and learn to combine the two. A few choices for guest lecturers.

Pretty condescending to the kids. Almost all of them would already know how to use social media and procure drugs.
Really? Take a look at the NRL for what happens when you take a hands off approach. I have worked with young people (soldiers) for 35+ years, and the depths of stupidity their young brains let them do boggles the mind.

A few days effort by the AFL, and reinforced by the club is better than picking up the pieces. It is a pity that Jy slept through his briefing.

Really? Take a look at the NRL for what happens when you take a hands off approach. I have worked with young people (soldiers) for 35+ years, and the depths of stupidity their young brains let them do boggles the mind.

A few days effort by the AFL, and reinforced by the club is better than picking up the pieces. It is a pity that Jy slept through his briefing.
Simon Lethlean and Richard Simkiss like this.

Think you might need to check again on the position of KC's tongue relative to cheek.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back