Training 2019 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Benny McKay's looking as developed and ripped as Taz.

He is a machine. Barely ceased training in the past 2 off seasons. Does a power of work on his own. I love him (no :rainbow:)

Cam has definitely got leaner

051118_G17.jpg

A touch of size on Nick, he'll take another year. The chassis is there.

051118_G2.jpg

I reckon Kyron has leaned up a bit
051118_G5.jpg

Look at the width of the ******* neck on LDU

He will be a human battering ram within 24 months

McKay is a fridge with legs. Must play if this is his dedication to off-season training

Ahern no longer pudding guts. Higgins looked to have trimmed down.

Hayden - Still Bulky:(
Ahern - Has lost a fair few kgs:)
EVW - Fit :)
LDU - Packed on some size:)

JZ and Mason Wood have turned up as well.:thumbsu:
Just looking at photos which by the way always make me look fat, they all look pretty good. Haydens still big across shoulders but looks lean elsewhere. Sheen looks lean. LDU looks fit, bloody rugby players neck, but not a lot of muscle definition on his legs. EVW looks super fit, good year for him. Walker looks good and has colour. Zurhaar and Hayden are similar build. Mc Kay huge. Larkey has put on a bit .Jed looks #1. Gonna be a good year. Good to see the club putting in place some good fitness and development coaches, it'll pay dividend down the track a little.

Just looking at photos which by the way always make me look fat, they all look pretty good. Haydens still big across shoulders but looks lean elsewhere. Sheen looks lean. LDU looks fit, bloody rugby players neck, but not a lot of muscle definition on his legs. EVW looks super fit, good year for him. Walker looks good and has colour. Zurhaar and Hayden are similar build. Mc Kay huge. Larkey has put on a bit .Jed looks #1. Gonna be a good year. Good to see the club putting in place some good fitness and development coaches, it'll pay dividend down the track a little.
Did autocorrect get you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These guys really don’t have an off season - they really work their butts off all season.

McKay - taz 2
Ahern and zurhaar looking fitter
LDU going to be massive- won’t be doing blind turns , he’ll be steamrolling over other mids.

So excited
They have a mandatory 6-8 weeks off. Then it's go time. It's only really about maintenance during that time. Staying with it means you're less likely to hit a wall first day back. Plus they are professionals so you'd assume they enjoy training. You shouldn't come back in Wells condition every year. People like McKay have got the right idea - train hard (may only be 2 hours a day for 4-5 days of the week) and look to push into the team. Small window etc. Stay ready so you don't have to get ready!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back