Training 2019 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s some terrible use of stats. 0.1 difference in goals and behinds. JZ has 25% more disposals, more I50’s, more score involvements and more tackles inside 50!
Context, my good fellow, context.

Yep, those last 2 minutes were just football stupidity that reminded me very much of a Crows game some years back.

We should have iced the last 4 minutes when we were up, when JZ kicked that goal it should have been ICED

So many things went wrong in the last few minutes...

Forgive me for not taking that walk down memory lane, I would like to enjoy the rest of my day.

Gee, I was pissed off walking out of Etihad that night.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Forgive me for not taking that walk down memory lane, I would like to enjoy the rest of my day.

Gee, I was pissed off walking out of Etihad that night.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep. In a relatively positive year that was a season killer that frustrated me a lot.

Pretty amazing special effects they use to make it look like TG and Luke are actually there training, when we all know they are actually in a Colombian jail. Running the nightclub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a quick look. Pretty s**t weather so I didn’t hang around long. A lot of new faces and not a lot wearing numbers so it was hard to figure out who was who.

Couple of things that stood out to me.

Brown was moving very well. He was up against Taz in a lead up drill and gained separation pretty comfortably. Don’t think there’s any hip issues anymore.

Larkey was up against McKay and yer didn’t get much of a look.

Cunners looking lean and of course mean. Didn’t see the skipper. Dumont looks leaner. Of the recruits Polec stood out the most (didn’t realise he had such a penetrating kick on him). Pittard was running laps, Hall looked bigger then I expected, loves having the footy in his hands. Dom was out there but he just sort of blended in with the other blokes in orange jumpers and hats.

Of the young blokes, Curtis Taylor really caught my eye with a couple of little things. He’s got it imo. Thomas is pretty skinny up top but has a decent frame, I reckon he’ll bulk up.

The greasy conditions tested the boys, the skill level wasn’t top notch.

Then I had a few shots with Luke & Taylor and left.

Had a quick look. Pretty s**t weather so I didn’t hang around long. A lot of new faces and not a lot wearing numbers so it was hard to figure out who was who.

Couple of things that stood out to me.

Brown was moving very well. He was up against Taz in a lead up drill and gained separation pretty comfortably. Don’t think there’s any hip issues anymore.

Larkey was up against McKay and yer didn’t get much of a look.

Cunners looking lean and of course mean. Didn’t see the skipper. Dumont looks leaner. Of the recruits Polec stood out the most (didn’t realise he had such a penetrating kick on him). Pittard was running laps, Hall looked bigger then I expected, loves having the footy in his hands. Dom was out there but he just sort of blended in with the other blokes in orange jumpers and hats.

Of the young blokes, Curtis Taylor really caught my eye with a couple of little things. He’s got it imo. Thomas is pretty skinny up top but has a decent frame, I reckon he’ll bulk up.

The greasy conditions tested the boys, the skill level wasn’t top notch.

Then I had a few shots with Luke & Taylor and left.

Anything on LDU or Ahern? Or also melded into orange?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back