Training 2019 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not set in concrete as blokes roll through the forward line. I expect B-Mac will get stints in there too.
Well yeah, obviously. Higgins, Hall, Dumont, Atley, Turner, Walker, LDU, Anderson would all expect to roll through there, and then there's Zurhaar, Larkey, Watson, Thomas, Taylor, Scott and Wilkinson who would all expect to press their case for a game.

I do expect McKay to basically take over the Majak role and Turner looks like one whose spot is under threat from the list turnover, along with Hrovat.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Who are you referring to? I see Tippett, Luke and another bloke I don’t recognise

North players - Luke, Majak, Mason, Jy (interesting would've never crossed over with Tippett on the playing list). Garner at the back next to Maj?

Bloke looking a bit like Atley at the front.

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is LMac the one down the front?

Sheesh

And in November last year

After his GF Sprint effort and all!
Yeah Lukey has that Bearhugger from Punchout beard going.

osaka mick

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton, 76s, Canucks
Wood basically plays a Waite type role already.

Simpkin, Wood, Garner
Turner, Brown, Ziebell
Cant agree with your thoughts on Wood. I think Waite was a consistent player for us, in most games and most quarters. Wood plays a good 5 minutes and then does very little. For a bloke with his running capacity, I think he is barely worthy of a spot in the 22.

IMHO, most overrated player on our team!!

Hope he plays well this year, because of potential, but I dont have high hopes!

Cant agree with your thoughts on Wood. I think Waite was a consistent player for us, in most games and most quarters. Wood plays a good 5 minutes and then does very little. For a bloke with his running capacity, I think he is barely worthy of a spot in the 22.

I thought he was just commenting on the players role, rather than an ability or performance based judgement and/or comparison.

If the preference is for a roaming, hit up CHF, then Wood is probably the player on the list best suited to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a 3rd tall averaging 2 goals a game and with a demonstrated knack of bobbing up with important goals. Any club would take a 40-goal forward with a bit of clutch ability.

On the other hand, yeah you'd like him to use his tank to accumulate more ball. Hopefully Waite's absence will get him into that role more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back