Preview 2019 Prelim Final - Tigers v Cats @ Punt Rd Oval, Fri 7:50pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not for mine. If Rohan comes in it has to be for a forward. Atkins or Miers.

I think Narkle is last in first out but i get your point. I am expecting a late change.

More I think about it the more I think that Fort would have been the better Hawkins replacement. Even though Henderson is the better player.

Henderson can handle the heat of finals. Fort is unknown. This is the right call IMO.

Liking the inclusion of Henderson. I don't trust Rohan's dodgy hammy/knee. Like others have said it provides some good flexibility. Just because he didn't perform once up forward doesnt mean much. Too small sample size. However he does need to fire up and play a strong and composed game.

Can't wait for this, once again virtually noone giving us a chance. They are all crowing like Richmond is unbeatable and a shoe in. * off. Like Arnie said " If it bleeds we can kill it!" Let's make these flogs bleed turnovers and goals in our favour. Go Cattas!!

Last edited:
Just saw we have Nicholls as an umpire again, fu**!

Game is over before it even starts!

Never ceases to amuse me people who think umpires in this day and age have real bias against certain teams. I’ve never even looked at who is umpiring a game once in my life that I can remember {nor cAn I remember ever leaving a game actually thinking that the umpires legitimately cost us the match)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matchups?

Blicavs just has to go to Lynch I think. Harry really should be on Riewoldt but with Henderson coming in that looks his matchup? Rioli is there most dangerous small forward and often will go missing for the match if he starts badly - Stewart to him I reckon. Kolo or Bews to Castagna/Bolton etc. O'Connor to Lambert.

One of Hendo/Taylor/Stanley will be at CHF.

I oscillate. Henderson hasn't got a sterling finals record by any means. Tomorrow night he gets the opportunity to change that.

He was probably our best defender in the Brisbane game. In much better form than Fort and deserves his opportunity.

I think that the logical option was Henderson coming in Ray. I'm happy with that but the bigger question remains as to how the team is actually going to structure up...

I picked hendo to come in and I suspect rohan might as well

You're ******* joking.

How is that possible? He absolutely murdered us last week.

fu** me.
All the umpires around are s**t, the names of them are irrelevant.. A s**t one out, another s**t one in

Never ceases to amuse me people who think umpires in this day and age have real bias against certain teams. I’ve never even looked at who is umpiring a game once in my life that I can remember {nor cAn I remember ever leaving a game actually thinking that the umpires legitimately cost us the match)
People see things differently, some take note of things that others may find irrelevant.

I can honestly say I don’t know half the umpires in the league, but every time we have nicholls I notice his bias.

If you dont notice it that’s fine, I’m not the only one who sees it.

He probably is - but he would at least give me hope - because he is lightning quick - and a very strong mark - if he clicked - he has got a high ceiling he has got alot of talent

Henderson - then is no boldness at all in bringing him - and in my opinion - the worse team you would want to bring him in against is Richmond because they are quick - that chaos ball over the back - where it is a sprint to the line - disaster

Yup. Started to feel a bit up and realised we are going to get smashed on all fronts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Something about the whole Hendo thing leaves me cold

I'm more concerned that yet again we have far too many defenders in our 22. Blicavs, Stewart, Kolo, Henderson, Bews, Tuohy, Henry, O'Connor, Taylor is 9!!! With Tigers really only having the 2 tall forward targets you wonder whether we would have been better bringing in another mid or forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back