• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well we find out which Geelong is the right Geelong

Qualifying final Geelong or Semi Final Geelong

Lets beat the Tigs

Look's like there could be a lot of rain the day of the game with 20-40m predicted at this point.

Not sure who that suits better if that's the case & happens.

I have confidence against the Tigers we all know how they will play and we will need to stop Dusty if he gets to Fwd50 but our backs will take care Lynch and riewoldt, they love to run forward of the ball so we need to hurt them on the rebound, if we can go into last Q only 10 points down then we have a massive chance and while I don't mind the team some of tiger supporters are tossers, so cats by 4 goals.

I wouldnt put it past MC and Scott to put Clark in for his pace...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look's like there could be a lot of rain the day of the game with 20-40m predicted at this point.

Not sure who that suits better if that's the case & happens.
Will suit their game. They get it forward anyway they can.
Possession game won’t work if it’s wet. Bring last nights intensity and game plan and we will take it up to them.

If Hawkins is out...who replaces him in the side as a forward option? I see in another thread Rohan is getting mentioned a lot. He hasn't fired a shot since the bye so I can't really understand this....but he does seem to be a Scott favourite, so a big chance he will get picked if fit.

Hawkins is a reasonably mobile big man, which Buzza and Freddie are versions of, but it doesn't seem to be Scott's style to bring someone in for a final who hasn't played in the seniors all year. I would pick Buzza over Freddie mainly because of his more mature body to be able to take the hits in a final.

But Scott is more likely to pick Rohan and then rotate Harry from back to forward during the game at times to get a 2nd tall option forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back