Preview 2019 preliminary final: Richmond vs Geelong, MCG, Friday 20 September, 7.50pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fu** imagine how good we will be next year , Rance , Picket , Stack all to come in = Delicious .

If we somehow fluke another flag this year, 🤣 the AFL will change the rules again without doubt.

New rule will be you cant handpass 20 metres forward or tap ons will be considered throws if your wearing Black and yellow.

Second rule is tackling will be banned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are we even playing this weekend?
Keeping an eye on all of the footy radio and tv shows and discussions.

Plenty of dissection about where the Lions just fell short after playing 2 great finals, plenty of discussion about upcoming Pies v Giants prelim. what Pies need to do to combat Giants and also what Giants will need to do on the big stage.

Then the Cats dialogue,... how to replace Tom, who to bring in, how will it effect them if they swing Harry Taylor forward, where will Blicavs play, what if Dangerfield plays more forward, what a success it has been getting more time in the middle again for Selwood....

& the Tigers? ......... tumbleweeds and chirping crickets....

I don't really mind as it shows just how we are thought of as a 100% professional and formidable opponent - not much more to say about us I guess but still.... :cool:

Plenty of dissection about where the Lions just fell short after playing 2 great finals, plenty of discussion about upcoming Pies v Giants prelim. what Pies need to do to combat Giants and also what Giants will need to do on the big stage.

Then the Cats dialogue,... how to replace Tom, who to bring in, how will it effect them if they swing Harry Taylor forward, where will Blicavs play, what if Dangerfield plays more forward, what a success it has been getting more time in the middle again for Selwood....

I don't really mind as it shows just how we are thought of as a 100% professional and formidable opponent - not much more to say about us I guess but still.... :cool:
Need to talk the Cats up all week and make them seem like favorites cause we play best as the Hunter.

The Cats have played their 'big final' as they put enormous energy into the WC game, to avoid the embarrassment of exiting in straight sets.
I will be very surprised if they have more that one quarter of high intensity football in them this week.
We would have to have a disaster, similar to last years PF, to lose this week. Super confident!!

The Cats have played their 'big final' as they put enormous energy into the WC game, to avoid the embarrassment of exiting in straight sets.
I will be very surprised if they have more that one quarter of high intensity football in them this week.
We would have to have a disaster, similar to last years PF, to lose this week. Super confident!!
Jesus I hope you are right. Nervous as anything personally

Healy: Richmond-
Lyon: Enough about Richmond, let's brainstorm how to beat Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back