Preview 2019 preliminary final: Richmond vs Geelong, MCG, Friday 20 September, 7.50pm (AEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
There is no team in the comp I’d rather smash than this bunch of sooking campaigners.

I never used to care about Geelong either way and saw them as irrelevant. But ever since their sooking, bitch of a coach took over I have gradually started to hate them with a passion to the point they are now my most hated team.

From their continual sooking of having to play home games at the G in finals, when they have the biggest advantage of having their little s**t hole to play on in the home and away season. Their little b****of a coach who is completely classless and acts like his team are God’s gift to football, never giving any credit to opposition teams and blatantly disrespecting them.

Then there is the complete arrogant and flog nature of their players like Clangerfield who acts all high and might and has an opinion on every incident in the game. Selwood’s ducking/shrugging for frees and sooking to the umpires after every contest.

The constant media fap fest, even though they have done fu** all since 2011.

Let’s not forget their arrogant, one eyed, uneducated and inbred fans who are utterly unbearable.

I hope like hell we absolutely bury these sooking, b****, campaigners and send as many of them into retirement and the club into a free fall like we did the cows. Would give me the most pleasure.

FAB5BEE3-B826-449A-8684-F5CC049E75E6.gif

Last time I checked my friends dont give me right hooks to my jaw from behind while I not looking.

Friends must mean something different in G Town.

You ever hear of a Glasgow kiss? Same, but without the cool accent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
You ever hear of a Glasgow kiss? Same, but without the cool accent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mates fight but to be knocked out from behind is no mate of mine.

O_Grinners17

All Australian
Sep 15, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
There is no team in the comp I’d rather smash than this bunch of sooking campaigners.

I never used to care about Geelong either way and saw them as irrelevant. But ever since their sooking, bitch of a coach took over I have gradually started to hate them with a passion to the point they are now my most hated team.

From their continual sooking of having to play home games at the G in finals, when they have the biggest advantage of having their little s**t hole to play on in the home and away season. Their little b****of a coach who is completely classless and acts like his team are God’s gift to football, never giving any credit to opposition teams and blatantly disrespecting them.

Then there is the complete arrogant and flog nature of their players like Clangerfield who acts all high and might and has an opinion on every incident in the game. Selwood’s ducking/shrugging for frees and sooking to the umpires after every contest.

The constant media fap fest, even though they have done fu** all since 2011.

Let’s not forget their arrogant, one eyed, uneducated and inbred fans who are utterly unbearable.

I hope like hell we absolutely bury these sooking, b****, campaigners and send as many of them into retirement and the club into a free fall like we did the cows. Would give me the most pleasure.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Blitzarse might be a runner but he won't be able to walk on Saturday.
Blicavs. Is there a more overrated player in the league? After years of trying, Scott finally finds a spot for him at full back but what does the idiot do when the finals begin? That's right, plonk him on a wing where he can run and run...and get less possessions than any other midfielder on the park, lol.

Watch him do nothing yet again in a final.

Hahahaha!

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Blicavs. Is there a more overrated player in the league? After years of trying, Scott finally finds a spot for him at full back but what does the idiot do when the finals begin? That's right, plonk him on a wing where he can run and run...and get less possessions than any other midfielder on the park, lol.

Watch him do nothing yet again in a final.

Hahahaha!
Yeah, or in the ruck like in their QF. Against Grundy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back