Preview 2019 preliminary final: Richmond vs Geelong, MCG, Friday 20 September, 7.50pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is, although Scott does have another 3-years to run on his deal so won't be sacked anytime soon. Whilst I'm not a massive fan, he has done well to transition the list without bottoming out after those 3-premierships. To be playing in yet another prelim is a decent effort and I'd rather that than finishing outside of the 8. We can't complain.
I hope he stays with you forever. Offers us all Trump level laughs and is a flat track bully :p:p:p

Don't get the Razor Ray hate, or rather I do, but he's generally equitable which is all you can ask.

On the last few pages topic. Expecting to lose made watching for the last few decades a vocal, passionate but enjoyable pass-time. Now we're actually good my stress levels during a game are through the roof - still haven't had time to adjust!

Stack 2 flags in 6 days ;)
Surely not... whose he replace? Baker will be stiff.
Maybe just keeping him ready in case someone gets suspended or injured. Think if we win and have clean bill of health we will go unchanged for the GF

Here's a question. Do you guys actually enjoy our games? Lol It's become a bit of a painful experience for me and retrospectively I am either happy or sad but during....just hoping. Anxious af.
Oh yes. Because if our team is struggling, you have the chance to barrack hard and feel like you’re helping. I get way more frustrated at home watching on TV.
Also, after going for years to watch a team playing junk ugly bad football, I get to watch the most exciting, fun team in the comp.

In terms of nerves, I can never watch the live broadcast.
I sneak a look at the score on the AFL app at half time.
If it's a foregone conclusion, then switch on 7 at the death knock.
Watch the replay at leisure on Live Pass.
Wtf???
You got problems dude lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you can’t watch the game on tv ? You get anxious ?

Lucky u aren't overseas like me then bro, I gotta watch it on the overseas AFL app that lags heaps or find a bar and hope to God I don't make a scene lol

Why would you be too nervous to watch it live? It's only a game at the end of the day. Lol.
It's only a game...yep, we all say this throw away line when all full well know it's a ******* life source, akin to oxygen. The difference between ecstasy and misery and we are powerless to change the ******* outcome.

Just relax hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back