Preview 2019 preliminary final: Richmond vs Geelong, MCG, Friday 20 September, 7.50pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhhDeledio

Premiership Player
Jul 30, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Soldo in recovery group?

stacks not eligible to play in the granny i thought? maximum 12 afl games allowed to qualify for vfl finals, stack played 17.
stack.png

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
My mum is the same.
She only watches the last five minutes, if it's positive.
That's why she's 90.
She hates Melbourne, remembers when they were a powerhouse :D
My uncle has heart arrhythmia and was literally told by his doctor not to watch live matches on TV, the stress would trigger a rapid heartbeat.

Last edited:

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Yeah, can’t not watch the game. Might miss the odd Home and away game if I’m out, but otherwise I’m always watching. I’ve had times where I’ve turned the tv off thinking “I can’t watch this” only to switch it back on five seconds later.

Apr 10, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah, can’t not watch the game. Might miss the odd Home and away game if I’m out, but otherwise I’m always watching. I’ve had times where I’ve turned the tv off thinking “I can’t watch this” only to switch it back on five seconds later.

Turn it off after going 4 goals down - 5 min later, check the score on the AFL app - oh look, we got one back. TV back on

Can’t not watch Friday night, prelim finals footy - especially now the cricket is over!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon clause D applies and he can because AFL team still alive. If AFL team finished then what you’ve circled would apply?
Stack can play as we have both sides live.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
I hate not watching the game. Kills me to not know what’s happening.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I've lost it...I cannot cope with watching big games any more...especially Finals...such a passionate Tiger's man I get so wound up cos we are that good (just like back in the 60/70's!) that a loss devastates me and I'm not on here for days, while a win I'm so lippy! :) RoydneyD would laugh at me...
I can only watch big games now on replay...I tune it very late to see if we are winning if we are I'll watch...if not...:(
I'm going Friday night and I'm at a loss what to do now...given my current game viewing history!
Prolly in the 'G' for the cheers at the start then leave and wait outside and return only if I hear the Tiger's Song played...tah tah tahhh tah tahhhhh ohhhhhhhh... :)And then get back inside to sing the song and yell out...'never in doubt'... ;)

Last edited:

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
I reckon clause D applies and he can because AFL team still alive. If AFL team finished then what you’ve circled would apply?
What about when Cyril Rioli played for box hill in the grand final after just coming back from injury? I think there’d be allowances if team is playing in Afl grand final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back