2019 premiers - if not your team, who?

Collingwood, Geelong, Richmond, West Coast, have all won a flag or more over the last decade so they can all wait longer.

Out of
Adelaide, Brisbane, GWS and Port - 50/50 between GWS & Brisbane

Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Kilmarnock
1. Brisbane
2. GWS
^would be over the moon with either of these two, given I've spent the entire decade in Canberra/Western Sydney/Brisbane. Along with the Swans, they are the clubs I am most fond of and familiar with outside the Eagles.
3. Geelong (deserving form, have paid their dues since 2011, attractive football)
4. Collingwood (capable of attractive football, paid their dues in the GF loss last year)

Currently experiencing the occasional bout of Crows fatigue, otherwise would be in there as well.

PCORF

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
My team won't win the flag, sure they can make the 8 but are too inconsistent and have had their chance. Only 5 can I think.

1 Geelong
2 Brisbane
3 Collingwood
4 Richmond
5 West Coast

Would love to see a Brisbane vs Collingwood grand final.

Are West Coast toast, or are they the real deal once again?
Will Brisbane Lions shatter Collingwood's dream once again?
Will the Pies bounce back after last year's loss?
Will Geelong finally regain success after finals struggles over the last 8 seasons and will Danger finally get his premiership?
Can Richmond sneak up into the top 4 and destroy everyone in the finals again?

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think Richmond will win the flag but I'd obviously love to the Lions win it. . However, if the Lions don't make the grand final, I wouldn't mind seeing a grand final between Collingwood and Richmond.

Madness101

All Australian
Oct 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Brisbane would be most people’s pick, and Id include myself in that.

Would like to see Deledio get one at GWS too.
But if not Richmond, dont really care. Well done to whoever it is.

Back