2019 premiers - if not your team, who?

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
If not Richmond, then Essendon, Brisbane or GWS. Don’t mind Geelong winning it either if they face off against the other top 8 prospects not aforementioned.

I like watching Brisbane, possibly the most attractive style of football in the comp so they'd get my support.

Would love to see a Brisbane vs Collingwood grand final.

Will Brisbane Lions shatter Collingwood's dream once again?

If we beat the Pies in another grand final I suspect Eddie would find a way to bring to pass Lethal's remarks about being the first team to have home games scheduled on Venus...

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
I suppose Brisbane would be a good news story.

They hogged success earlier this century, but I think that is far enough removed now.

I'd grudgingly accept a Collingwood win if it isn't against us, only because of last year.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Cats will beat WCE in revenge 92-94. Billy Brownless will cry and Dangerfield will become major of Geelong. Everything will be great.

Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
Truth Hurts?
You reckon pies fans care about being disliked? It means the club is doing a lot of things right. I pity the clubs who are universally liked because it means everybody feels sorry for them aka they’re not very good

However, I’m concerned for you and your obsession with Collingwood. You should get a consultation, it’s been going on for years now and probably longer.

BBC1967

Cancelled
Aug 9, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
You reckon pies fans care about being disliked? It means the club is doing a lot of things right. I pity the clubs who are universally liked because it means everybody feels sorry for them aka they’re not very good

However, I’m concerned for you and your obsession with Collingwood. You should get a consultation, it’s been going on for years now and probably longer.
Glass Houses AGAIN!!!!

Moley27

Debutant
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I quite like the Lions team but I don't really want Queensland to have anything nice so not them.

I have friends that live in and support Geelong so maybe them, but does anyone really want to see Dangerfield win a flag?

Collingwood and Richmond are clear and obvious nos so they are out.

Only really leaves Adelaide or GWS. Both teams have some fairly annoying characters in their team but the Crows have Eddie so I'll go with them

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Geelong. Blicavs, stewart, kolodjashni, taylor, touhy and irish bloke makes a good defense. Midfield can beat anyone. And forward line with dalhaus/rohan/ablett/danger/hawk/miers has been a great combination of cleanliness, pressure and marking power. Really well balanced team.

Brisbane second, due to their form and the way they've been playing. Genuine all in team football. Fagan's done very well.

West coast dropped down with the loss of NicNat for me. Last year it wasn't season ending because Lycett was a viable #1 ruck option even when nic went down. They don't have that luxury anymore. Nicnat was having a big influence in not much time, will be a big loss. Apart from that, very dangerous team but im not sure if JK is right. May be carrying something.

Richmond/Collingwood next 2,

Eddie Van Halen

Team Captain
Oct 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
HNS, Melbourne Knights, Rijeka
Truth Hurts? Judging from posts here the Pies are hated more than other AFL teams. It can't be success - 2 Flags soince 1958. LOL

And yet still more flags than Richmond!
Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon - your 3 arch-enemies - have more flags than you.

Back