2019 premiers - if not your team, who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds unselfish

Backed you about 10 weeks ago, was a silly price. You still had/have the best squad. Don’t rate Geelong and history is against WCE going back to back. GWS are as soft as butter especially on the MCG

We're not going to have a really clear view of who's going to play in the Grand Final and win it until we see where they all finish on the ladder because I believe it's going to be very dependant on it. For example, if the likes of Brisbane or West Coast make the top 2, due to their home ground advantages then you could perhaps lock one of those two in, but if you get the likes or Richmond making the top 2 then you'd probably lock them in. At the end of the day, although anything can happen, most of the time the Grand Final consists of at least one team from the top 2. So once we know that we can lock at least one of those in and then the other place is there for the taking.

Answering the first question though, I think it's between West Coast and Richmond. The other clubs haven't proved to me yet that they have a really good chance.

When will interstate supporters learn that victorians don’t care if the premiership leaves the state? It’s most’s preference.
I know a few Victorians that openly want GC or GWS to fail/move to Tassie etc. because they'd "been gifted everything"

Not all but there are a fair few of those types.

Ill essentially support any non vic teams apart from port and freo. Probably go for the lions.

I honestly can’t believe that more people don’t hate west coast...would people not mind if we went b2b?
For me, West Coast winning the flag is honestly a non-issue. In Victoria I'm just not going to have to hear about it. If I lived in WA I'm sure it would be a different story, but I don't. As it stands, for WC vs any victorian team (except for Richmond obviously, and maybe Melbourne & St Kilda), I'm going to be on the eagles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back