Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Black cap players had on yesterday to go with its brother from 17”

Jumper with the players on the back and score as well... it’s still early so will probably add more

May 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I picked up the limited edition premiers shirt at the ground yesterday.

DVD goes on sale today too I believe. Keen to know if this includes the blu ray version too

I seem to recall last year the DVD came out a day later then a few days after that was DVD with alternate commentary radio options and the blu ray a bit later still

Geeky Grub

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
HUGE CONGRATS Guys! Hope this is the right thread to post this in...

Im a Melbourne artist and have been creating Premiership artwork for the past 7 years so just wanted to share my 2019 premiership poster for anyone who may be interested.

Copped a fair bit of criticism on my 2017 tiger artwork (https://www.timmcfarlin.com/product-page/2017-tigers-premiers-poster) Feedback was that it didn't look fierce and enough like a tiger so made an effort this year to create a more accurate looking, aggressive tiger.

A lot of hard work and time went into creating this so if you have any negative comments please keep them to yourself :)

If you'd like to buy one please visit my website www.timmcfarlin.com

Printed in Melbourne by local printer Distro Print. A2 size (420 x 594 mm, 16.5 x 23.4 in) Premium quality extra thick matte paper with a protective matte coating.

I'm limiting this years prints to 100 and usually sell out quite fast.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I seem to recall last year the DVD came out a day later then a few days after that was DVD with alternate commentary radio options and the blu ray a bit later still
Got the blue ray in 17 first one was rubbish with the commentary about 3 seconds delayed got a replacement a couple of weeks later from supplier which had been edited correctly so hopefully they get it right first time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully CUB do those special Richmond beers again.

Will buy a Weg poster and frame it like last time. Thats about it. The simple things are often the best.
Yeah, they're doing the cans again. It was on their FB page yesterday.

Learnt my lesson in 17 and went on a frenzy at the siren to buy the gold foil poster online.
No way gunna pay $500 again.
Believe that is the best memorabilia once framed, going around.

Brad-clare

All Australian
Feb 18, 2003
Ceduna
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
North Adelaide and Richmo
I’m being cautious as I went hard 2 years ago! But I’ve ordered a framed Mark Knight poster from EBay, otherwise EBay has very expensive items at the moment!

I ordered from the Tiger Superstore in 2017 on GF night and it took over two months to arrive!

Where’s the best place to buy online for price and service?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back