Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this store but if anyone is looking for a reasonably priced frame for a Herald Sun premiership poster you might want to try the Frames Now chain.

https://www.framesnow.com.au/product/64-x-45-cm-black-aluminium-frame/

The Frame cost me $55.20 at Southland. If you want them to do it, it will cost an extra $20. You can do it yourself though and they do supply a instruction guide. However, if you just pay attention to what they say over the counter and have someone to help you (it's a little fiddly, a spare set of hands would certainly help as you are slipping the poster in), it will only take a couple of minutes when you get home. True you get what you pay for but for the price compared to some of the other quotes that I got it's not bad.

Last edited:

Herald Sun Shop doing gods work in here. Just caught up on this thread today and am super impressed with the communication and effort put in to make sure everyone has a decent chance of picking up whichever poster they like. I was fortunate enough to secure one gold foil and one black poster at time of sale.

Can't wait to get them and add them to my black 2017 poster which I got framed.
I love it when companies go the extra mile to help customers. I wouldn't be surprised if this has won you over subscribers for a very long time.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
As awesome as old mate Herald Sun Shop is, it's going to take a lot more than above and beyond customer service from the shop to push me to the point of wanting to read any of the dribble that gets published in the actual paper ;)

Can I ask what block mounted means?
Block mounting is the process of mounting or sticking any print or poster to a solid backing board which allows you to hang your artwork with a frame-free finish. ... Posters can be block mounted on a number of mediums including MDF (medium density fibreboard), foam board or a variety of polyurethane boards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not expecting anything but I have a framed medals of honour peice that is now very outdated.

Contained replicas of all Richmond medals that can be won but the premiership medal and normal Smith is an older design. Wondering if anyone can point me in the direction or have a premiership medal and or Norm Smith medal replicas. Hoping to not spend much but it is what it is.

Will make a custom framed updated peice with them. Thanks

JB Hi-Fi has the Bluray available for Pre-order, comes out on the 25th.
I went into the shop and pre-ordered rather than use the online store.

What do you guys think?
I have the Destiny framed from 2017 and I like the look of this Punt rd Perfection to go with it this year.
View attachment 761464View attachment 761465
As much as I love the Marlion Pickett story I would have preferred someone like cotch, jack, grimes or Bachar to be the other player blown up on the opposite side to dusty. After 1 game I don’t think Marlion is quite there yet.

Block mounting is the process of mounting or sticking any print or poster to a solid backing board which allows you to hang your artwork with a frame-free finish. ... Posters can be block mounted on a number of mediums including MDF (medium density fibreboard), foam board or a variety of polyurethane boards.

Thanks boss. I believe i have some old Richmond merch from 95 that was block mounted

Not expecting anything but I have a framed medals of honour peice that is now very outdated.

Contained replicas of all Richmond medals that can be won but the premiership medal and normal Smith is an older design. Wondering if anyone can point me in the direction or have a premiership medal and or Norm Smith medal replicas. Hoping to not spend much but it is what it is.

Will make a custom framed updated peice with them. Thanks
There os a 2019 reploca medal for sale through the club and afl store.

Anyone thinking of block mounting... would advise against it. Few reasons.

Its a very outdated way of mounting. If you like it, go for it but for mine its quite ugly and old fashioned. alot of framers have completely phased it out because no one really wants it anymore. that may affect re sell value

Its usually mounted on a material called MDF. MDF while inexpensive is full of acid which will eventually yellow/damage the print. it'll take a while but it will happen. other materials are available but are expensive or not as rigid.

A good frame will help preserve the print better than block mounting. If you take good enough care of the frame and it is framed properly it will last and you can re sell.

If you go to any sort of reasonable framer, they'll be able to bang a proper frame up for you cheaply but will be slightly dearer than block mounting.

In saying that, if you're just block mounting a cheap 3 dollar mark knight from the news-agency, block mounting is viable.

Has anyone got a tatt for this years win yet? I didn’t get one in 17 so I want to get one this year. It will be my first so can anyone recommend a good tattooist in the eastern suburbs?

As much as I love the Marlion Pickett story I would have preferred someone like cotch, jack, grimes or Bachar to be the other player blown up on the opposite side to dusty. After 1 game I don’t think Marlion is quite there yet.
Retweet

Love the ‘17 destiny one and another identical would be ideal. Wouldn’t mind no players either side but if it had to be would be against Pickett. go for it though if you’re a fan.
i have purchased the panoramic G print to go alongside my ‘17. Bought the signed jumper but can’t afford it again unfortunately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back