Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Video can't be embedded but you can click on the link to see the cans.

Am I the only one who was looking for cans like broads pick from the last flag

Got 4 WEG posters yesterday after the game. Bought a premiership guernsey and stubby holder. Gonna hold fire on the dvd until i read what comes out. I really just wanna buy the year box set. I really hope they include the VFL granny in it. I will also buy a slab.

Got 4 WEG posters yesterday after the game. Bought a premiership guernsey and stubby holder. Gonna hold fire on the dvd until i read what comes out. I really just wanna buy the year box set. I really hope they include the VFL granny in it. I will also buy a slab.

Would be great if they bring out a box set of the 17 18 and 19 finals games

Although we lost badly in 18 still an important part of the story

It’s like the empire strikes back

I'm warming up to the 'Against All Odds' Frame. Hoping a Tom Lynch one comes out in the next month or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m getting a tatt this year. I’ll get the mark Knight Tiger
There was a bloke on level 1 yesterday with a Yellow sash tattooed on his back and number 4.

Is that dedication or bat s**t crazy?

I ordered a piece of memorabilia today at the family day. Was told I’d get a confirmation email within an hour and nothing has appeared. Did anyone else order something today? Did you get your email? Dreading having to try and contact the superstore to make sure my order went in!

Just pre ordered the Sherrin Game day ball.

You have great taste!

There will also be the Gold premiers ball available shortly too with the team line up on it, crowd size, goal kickers, best players and norm smith.

You have great taste!

There will also be the Gold premiers ball available shortly too with the team line up on it, crowd size, goal kickers, best players and norm smith.
Thanks Michaels

in 2017 I got the Premiership game day ball and the premiers ball. ( I still have to get them signed) I'm thinking Cotch, Rancy, Jack & Dimma for the 2017
and the 2019 ball just Dusty's signature.

Re: Match ball...
Can we pay for an extra display case so that it can match our 2017 balls ?
As far as I'm aware the individual cases aren't available for purchase at this stage.

If that changes I'll let you know!

I purchased almost $700 worth of Richmond premiership memorabilia early this morning off the RFC website.

x2 Hoodies
X2 Shirts
x2 Stubby holders
x2 Hats
x1 Premiership guernsey
X1 Boxed premiers medal
x1 Keyring
x1 Mug

Hopefully the club are a bit more prepared with getting the gear packed and sent out this year. I didn't get my gear in 2017 until the following year! Got my confirmation email tonight so that is already an improvement on 2017.

Hoping to pick up a weg poster, DVD boxset, carton of the Richmond beer and maybe a premiership footy as well.

Last edited:
You have great taste!

Hey mate - do you know of likely pricing for that Gold premiers ball at this stage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back