Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I never got it for the profit rather the collectibility.
Another delusional soul had one on e-bay for 1450.
Richmond cheaper as does not include perspex case.
Sherrin did it with gold foil footballs in 2017. Sold out and proceeded to do another run.
I’ll be demanding a re-fund on this one, very sloppy and greedy.

The gold foil premiership balls have never been a limited edition in the sense of XX amount being made.

They have always been made to order with a rough cut off point of December.

The website has to guess a presale amount which go up on the website.

Its obviously very hard to tell how many will sell, we aren't time travellers.

So once that initial allocation is sold out it gets removed while we reassess how many more need to be made if any and if there is still a need for them.

Nothing sinister in it.

Last edited:

100 were only produced.

59 on sherrins website, the rest at the club and their online store.
Thank you again for letting us know Michaels I just bought one this morning for my son. I just hope it gets delivered in time for Christmas.

Just read on another forum that Tom Lynch and Jack Riewoldt will be at Sport Jersey Framing on the 19th December signing a new print called Giant Slayers lol. Ive seen the print its really nice. It would be good to meet a few of you guys there. Ill be there as well. Anyone needing any more info can contact Ange at Sports Jersey Framing.

Just read on another forum that Tom Lynch and Jack Riewoldt will be at Sport Jersey Framing on the 19th December signing a new print called Giant Slayers lol. Ive seen the print its really nice. It would be good to meet a few of you guys there. Ill be there as well. Anyone needing any more info can contact Ange at Sports Jersey Framing.
$295, says it's framed and will be personally signed by Riewoldt and Lynch.

Need more room on my wall now, it's a shrine to the tigers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191210-194752_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20191210-194752_Messages.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 20191210_215410.jpg
    20191210_215410.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 20191210_215351.jpg
    20191210_215351.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 20191210_215330.jpg
    20191210_215330.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 140
  • 20191210_215405.jpg
    20191210_215405.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 152
  • 20191210_215400.jpg
    20191210_215400.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 153

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a real problem with one fake memorabilia piece, I'll write about it once my refund clears.

But I'm more confident this piece is legit, thoughts again?
Is the Riewoldt one under the J on the Jeep logo?

If so it looks different to two genuine Riewoldt signatures I have on memorabilia pieces that he signed in front of me at functions.

Is the Riewoldt one under the J on the Jeep logo?

If so it looks different to two genuine Riewoldt signatures I have on memorabilia pieces that he signed in front of me at functions.
It could be an abbreviated version given how many items they would have been signing after the premiership
Would be worth seeing a photo of it to compare

It could be an abbreviated version given how many items they would have been signing after the premiership
Would be worth seeing a photo of it to compare
1500 items according to the certificate, this would have been their 753rd in a row

I had a real problem with one fake memorabilia piece, I'll write about it once my refund clears.

But I'm more confident this piece is legit, thoughts again?

What happened with that!
That piece looks authentic if it has a AFLPA certificate you should be good as gold. Jack riewoldts sig looks a bit diff to what I've seen, but I'm sure it's from signing lots/bad texter.

What happened with that!
That piece looks authentic if it has a AFLPA certificate you should be good as gold. Jack riewoldts sig looks a bit diff to what I've seen, but I'm sure it's from signing lots/bad texter.
Yes it does have the certificate ! So IM rapt, positioning of the signatures are very deliberate, captain, coach and norm Smith above the logo, rest of the team below.

Well with the other one ,

28 counted signatures, not the GF team, not the entire squad. Seller said 'it's not entire squad, that's why it says "team"' however, on the plaque it says 'signed by entire sqaud'with only 28 signatures.....

Biggest issue, all the signatures look the same, same pen, same press on the jumper, just looked so wrong

Yes it does have the certificate ! So IM rapt, positioning of the signatures are very deliberate, captain, coach and norm Smith above the logo, rest of the team below.

28 counted signatures, not the GF team, not the entire squad. Seller said 'it's not entire squad, that's why it says "team"' however, on the plaque it says 'signed by entire sqaud'with only 28 signatures.....

Biggest issue, all the signatures look the same, same pen, same press on the jumper, just looked so wrong

Then you're fine, AFLPA COA isn't going to be forged. Also, those grand final patch jumpers are very hard to get your hands and cost a lot of $$, unless you get a fake jumper (yours looks legit). I've seen quiet a few of the lads sigs (take my cousins to open training a few times a year, went to school with Cotch, have a signed jumper myself from Trent) and Cotchin is probably the best to take note of, his signature is always very precise and hardly changes from each times he signs. I've seen Dusty have signatures with 1 and 2 loops that looked different but were both 100% authentic (in yours it doesn't even loop - so he always signs very differently and always very messy and quickly) and Jack Riewoldt signs stuff very poorly at times (apparently he doesn't like signing). Sometimes they will abbreviate their signatures at times to.

Not suggesting COA's are the be and end all either, I've seen jumpers I'm positive are signed by Dusty on ebay for $200 - give or take, which is much better than the $500 the club sells them for.

Last edited:

Hope you reported that bloke as a fraud who sold you the dodgy Merch mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back