Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ch7 HD is not same as other HD, I think they just pretend it’s HD, it’s been a problem for many years
I think that's due to their coding. I did not have any complaints on the day, but that could be due to the score :p
Anyway, it's better than the 2017 Grand Final DVD.

Here are some snapshots

does the grand final DVD have more pre and post match vision on the disk?
Or different radio calls

if it does it might be due to how much they needed to compress the video footage to fit on one DVD disk

a stand-alone game by itself needs to be compressed a fair bit and that’s before you chuck in all the extra stuff

does the grand final DVD have more pre and post match vision on the disk?
Or different radio calls

if it does it might be due to how much they needed to compress the video footage to fit on one DVD disk

a stand-alone game by itself needs to be compressed a fair bit and that’s before you chuck in all the extra stuff
Didn't think of that. But yes, it's about 20 minutes longer than the Finals, has three radio calls, stats/ladder and a 10-minute "road to the finals" video. That could be why it's lower quality.

Didn't think of that. But yes, it's about 20 minutes longer than the Finals, has three radio calls, stats/ladder and a 10-minute "road to the finals" video. That could be why it's lower quality.
Can be the downside of having that extra content

in a perfect would they would have just the game and the extra calls on one disk and any extra footage on another but I guess they figure that just means extra overhead when they can compress it onto the one

the blu rays tend not to suffer as much due to having a lot more storage space on the disk otherwise kayo has all of our games including finals over the past few seasons if you wanted your tiger fix in HD and no compression

Can be the downside of having that extra content

in a perfect would they would have just the game and the extra calls on one disk and any extra footage on another but I guess they figure that just means extra overhead when they can compress it onto the one

the blu rays tend not to suffer as much due to having a lot more storage space on the disk otherwise kayo has all of our games including finals over the past few seasons if you wanted your tiger fix in HD and no compression
Compare to 2017 DVD's, there has been an improvement and they are of better quality. I am sure the Blu-ray copy is better than DVD, I just don't have a player lol. Anyway, as mentioned above I am much happier with this set compared to the 2017 one.
Hasn't it got a Blu-ray of the GF as well?
Yeah.

Isn't there a 30% discount on box sets?

yep but not on the This set , but then the bloke said you get a free box set if you buy this , not sure if he made a mistake or not but ended with another box set , my wife wanted that show 24 so got that one .

I
yep but not on the This set , but then the bloke said you get a free box set if you buy this , not sure if he made a mistake or not but ended with another box set , my wife wanted that show 24 so got that one .
I did see the buy 1 get 1 free deal. Pretty good really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally finished my tiger room. Well one more future piece coming. I have made a customised one of medals peice I’ll post once arrives.
Here’s my tiger room contains premiership memorabilia. Few more pieces not shown are elsewhere in the house. And many jumpers tucked away in boxes not on display.
45CA13C1-F267-4718-AFC8-EE350C944809.jpeg
78802D57-CEE9-4439-9EE7-1894BF12ABE0.jpeg 39F74B2C-5320-4BBF-97F9-55B8A3442753.jpeg

45A73245-5FAE-4F65-99CF-2850C6F7D1F9.jpeg

Hey all, I’m looking to purchased a signed Richmond guernsey from a bloke online.

I actually know the guy who’s selling it and is an honest chap but he’d purchased it from someone else and I always get concerned about buying something that’s not from an offical site.

This is the certificate of authenticity that he’s got for the top, would others who have anything signed from 2019 have the same certificate of authenticity? I noticed it didn’t have one of those stickers on the certificate that cannot be replicated which lead me to being a little concerned.

Finally finished my tiger room. Well one more future piece coming. I have made a customised one of medals peice I’ll post once arrives.
Here’s my tiger room contains premiership memorabilia. Few more pieces not shown are elsewhere in the house. And many jumpers tucked away in boxes not on display.
View attachment 806305
View attachment 806302View attachment 806303

Looks great :) where did you get the magazine holders from ? And the glass trophy cabinet that it’s in the corner ?

View attachment 808103

Hey all, I’m looking to purchased a signed Richmond guernsey from a bloke online.

I actually know the guy who’s selling it and is an honest chap but he’d purchased it from someone else and I always get concerned about buying something that’s not from an offical site.

This is the certificate of authenticity that he’s got for the top, would others who have anything signed from 2019 have the same certificate of authenticity? I noticed it didn’t have one of those stickers on the certificate that cannot be replicated which lead me to being a little concerned.

I’ve got the same cert for a signed ball I have , not sure if it has the sticker on will check when back home .

View attachment 808103

I went through a whole ordeal over the one I got,

Send a photo of the Guernsey. Above.the JEEP logo should be there signatures, Hardwick, Cotchin and Martin.
Captain, coach and norm Smith. 20200117_200458.jpg

View attachment 808103

Ok here is my cert got an afl logo through the cert not sure if yours is same ?

33CD0B3F-7AC9-4C67-87E3-534402FB1135.jpeg

I went through a whole ordeal over the one I got,

Send a photo of the Guernsey. Above.the JEEP logo should be there signatures, Hardwick, Cotchin and Martin.
Captain, coach and norm Smith. View attachment 808185
I’ll grab a much better photo from him but this is currently what I’ve got:

5C945F37-EA60-49AF-A497-44D1ADA0E77B.jpeg

Ok here is my cert got an afl logo through the cert not sure if yours is same ?

View attachment 808198
Thanks you mate, they appear to be near identical other than the change from ball to guernsey, did you get yours from an official AFL or club store??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back