Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m being cautious as I went hard 2 years ago! But I’ve ordered a framed Mark Knight poster from EBay, otherwise EBay has very expensive items at the moment!

I ordered from the Tiger Superstore in 2017 on GF night and it took over two months to arrive!

Where’s the best place to buy online for price and service?

Herald sun shop is the cheapest I think. AFL store website also cheaper than the club.

Were they selling the gold foil Mark Knight poster??? Couldn't see it anywhere, not at the ground, not online... Urgh!
I want the black one really bad, I managed to snag one in 2017 and would love to get one to match.
I remember they got released really early in the morning some days after the GF. Will be living on the Herald Sun website for the next few days.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I'm tempted to buy the signed and framed jumper but I already got the 2017 one... Wife will hang me.

I also have the 2017 one ... my amazing wife preordered me the 2019 one

Hi guys,

Cats fan here, well done.

Got a mate whose selling dusty posters made by the artist Jim Pavlidis. They're a unique piece of history and look great on any wall.

Have a look at his instagram.

The price is $500 framed (or $250 unframed).

Let me know if your interested!

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do they go on sale?
Hard to remember but it was some days after the grand final. It dropped early in the morning, but it was a rolling release where some would go on sale but then be sold out, but later on more would come up.

Will get the signed panoramic shot again for the bar room. Will sit perfectly under the 2017 one. 2 coffee mugs one for home and work, I still get a little smile when I pour my coffee in every morning.

Hard to remember but it was some days after the grand final. It dropped early in the morning, but it was a rolling release where some would go on sale but then be sold out, but later on more would come up.

We need to organise black poster watch ... 2017 is single and needs a mate!!

Will get the signed panoramic shot again for the bar room. Will sit perfectly under the 2017 one. 2 coffee mugs one for home and work, I still get a little smile when I pour my coffee in every morning.
How good are the panoramas? Simple, elegant. Memory. Timeless snap. No shitty graphics and typography.

The words for both this one and 2017 have been ace “the final sirens gone” and “eat em alive” gorgeous.

Better than the s**t they plaster on the signed jumper and slogans like “redemption”

If so i will be swinging past a few bottle shops on my adventures today.
Not sure they will be available today. The photo said "details to come" from memory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back