Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I did the same as THE_GUN when he showed me his framed poster for 2017!
So I put my membership card, GF ticket and car sticker on it for my framed 2017 POster with player cards as well!
Want to do the same with the Limited Edition Gold Foil 2019, frame it with my membership card, GF and PF tickets and player cards!
View attachment 755751
Last year the black one was a limited edition with the proceeds going to the RCH good Friday appeal. I notice this year there was a limited edition white one with proceeds going to the good Friday appeal. Makes me think there's not going to be a black one but I'm still hoping.

Weg's no longer with us, so .... no.
He did a lot of them before he passed away, Hoos went and bought one for me the other day.
Last year the black one was a limited edition with the proceeds going to the RCH good Friday appeal. I notice this year there was a limited edition white one with proceeds going to the good Friday appeal. Makes me think there's not going to be a black one but I'm still hoping.
They'll do both - they did both the white and black limited edition in 2017.

Anyone got the 2019 weg poster picture?
Haven’t seen it yet
(Please don’t mistaken for mark knight lol)
RS%202019%20Tigers%20Weg%20Art.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind betting they've found that people have bought multiples, and it says on the site that people aren't allowed to buy multiples from the shop or they'll cancel the multiple orders. Could explain why some of them get re-released.

Wouldn't mind betting they've found that people have bought multiples, and it says on the site that people aren't allowed to buy multiples from the shop or they'll cancel the multiple orders. Could explain why some of them get re-released.
Does that mean you can only buy one of each type, or one poster in total?
I bought the gold and the normal limited edition

Does that mean you can only buy one of each type, or one poster in total?
I bought the gold and the normal limited edition
One per transaction I'd say - that would be my read of the conditions. They might allow you to add multiples but then when processing only allow you one.

Yep, been living on it.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Haha same. Haven’t slept refreshing every half hour (sometimes more lol). Was waiting for the black and was super surprised when the sold disappeared on the gold 😁

ARGH F*CK!
Just to clarify - one gold, one black, one white ltd edition would be OK is my interpretation.

If you jumped on and wanted to buy two gold in one transaction, it would process it initially but then cancel one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back