Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you get the WEG posters too, Dick?
Nope, 2017 I only got the Mark Knight black limited poster. I wanted something to go with it so the gold 2019 will do nicely. If you go too crazy you have no wall space. My study is fairly small and I got a few framed band photos in there including a signed limited edition John Lennon Walls and Bridges lithograph (signed by Yoko Ono,).

They didn't do the black limited edition last year only the Gold & White. It looks like it is the same this year as well:thumbsdown:
Wrong!! Just got an email from a real HS person saying 10:00am Wednesday is scheduled release for black poster!!!!
prodigy
IT'S HAPPENING CAMPAIGNERS

Wrong!! Just got an email from a real HS person saying 10:00am Wednesday is scheduled release for black poster!!!!
prodigy
Set my alarm for that, missed it last time

prodigy
I hope that's right mate it will be great if they do the black ones as well

I hope that's right mate it will be great if they do the black ones as well
I honestly reckon the black shits on the gold anyway... Way more contrast the tiger pops and still has that premium feel! Let's pray for all our boys that we can secure a black one come Wednesday morning

I honestly reckon the black s**ts on the gold anyway... Way more contrast the tiger pops and still has that premium feel! Let's pray for all our boys that we can secure a black one come Wednesday morning
Did they frame it last time as well like they did the white?

I had a black 2017 one and sent it off to be framed but it never came back

Company stopped replying to my emails and calls

No idea if it got pinched in the post or some grub at the company kept it still dirty about it now

I honestly reckon the black s**ts on the gold anyway... Way more contrast the tiger pops and still has that premium feel! Let's pray for all our boys that we can secure a black one come Wednesday morning
Will love having 2017 and 2019 in Black!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got gold in 2017 for $50 outside Punt Road, and they're now selling for around $1k on eBay, not that I'd sell mine. Got gold again this morning, but will also hope to get a black as I missed out in 2017.

WC's gold foil ones from last year you can buy for $80 on eBay lol.

Just going to buy some iconic photos and frame them.

Anyone bought them from AFL photos before? I’m asking because it’s not cheap, $125 for a 16 x 20 inch framed print.

prodigy
Campaigners. I'll be in Taiwan on Wednesday. I may even be on a plane when they drop. Going to look up the time differences now.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Day 1. 1st post. Cats fan. Tigers board.

Move on.
I suggest this salty campaigner contribute to our 2020 player sponsorship if he wants to flog off his stuff on our board.

How much was that if you don't mind me asking?
They have it on the Sherrin website for $295 delivered with the Perspex Display Box
Correct.
$295
Has Dusty’s bootprint on the side.
😉😉

Campaigners those blokes at Sherrin!!
If you’re after a clear case for the footy, I suggest you try a trophy store.
Won’t be expensive.

Just going to buy some iconic photos and frame them.

Anyone bought them from AFL photos before? I’m asking because it’s not cheap, $125 for a 16 x 20 inch framed print.
I'd buy unframed and get framed.. That way you can ensure maximising quality and cost. Usually a mark up that's ridiculous using shitty frames. The photos themselves I imagine should be pretty tasty. I'm waiting til I move house next year to order some 2017 and 2019 prints to frame and display with memorabilia.

There's some *ing grouse photos from both games!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back