Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure they were $50 or $60 + $12 shipping, I grabbed one for my cousin and will try to grab another one for him tomorrow to go with it.

I doubt they will sell out in minutes, but certainly wouldn't be mucking about for ages - they will probs sell out in a few hours. Less demand for them, less people will know when they are going on sale and people will be at work etc.

I think you are right about the price

I think they drip feed them like they have with others

Showing there but when you press into it it's not listed
97d5fdb8dc89e8aef102d4cf7fa9c9c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Went to 3 newsagents this morning and all three campaigners claim they had NO STICKERS with the Herald Sun.... wtf......

Anyone able to get a few and can possibly share one? I'll try another place during lunch.

Went to Mill Park, Kew and Hawthorn this morning en route to work....... :mad:

Cap,tshirt with the tiger,poster,yellow stubby holder and the 2 records on Sunday.

Now for beer.
I work for a packaging company, especially beverage, I have the MD giving me the tip when are where these sweet sweet cans will drop! Will let you know (20 minutes after I know.... :p )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll make good on missing out on the gold foil poster by buying the black matte one, and getting Cotchin, Martin and Hardwick to sign it with a GOLD marker.

It's going to look mint.
Is it possible to have the foil prints signed or do they smudge? Would be a deciding factor in either getting the foil or black matte weg print

Went to 3 newsagents this morning and all three campaigners claim they had NO STICKERS with the Herald Sun.... wtf......

Anyone able to get a few and can possibly share one? I'll try another place during lunch.

Went to Mill Park, Kew and Hawthorn this morning en route to work....... :mad:
Is it possible to have the foil prints signed or do they smudge? Would be a deciding factor in either getting the foil or black matte weg print
i got the foil one signed in 2017 just with a black permanent marker. it worked fine, but I kept it flat for ages to make sure it was dry

Arrrgh, Seems I have been blocked by the Herald Sun, I cant create an account. I seem to remember I unsubscribed last time cos I was sick of their spam. When I unsubscribed they asked for a reason, I put down "Cos Rupert Murdoch is a campaigner"
That would do it.

Just get the WEG posters instead.

Arrrgh, Seems I have been blocked by the Herald Sun, I cant create an account. I seem to remember I unsubscribed last time cos I was sick of their spam. When I unsubscribed they asked for a reason, I put down "Cos Rupert Murdoch is a campaigner"
The Evil Empire Strikes Back! ;):)

i think you'll find the shop is separate from the main HS site -i have got separate logins for both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back