Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty steep for a book but bloody hell it looks good

*gets out Wallet*

So hope we go B2B would look much nicer on my mancave wall, 2019/20...

you going to get an extension so you have more wall room after the 5 peat?

*gets out Wallet*
Feck you for posting that...:)
**gets out wallet**...

you going to get an extension so you have more wall room after the 5 peat?
Only got room for two posters, we snag a 5peat I will have to move the bookcases of jazz Vinyl and CDs into the bedroom...builtin wardrobes are great but they take your wall away...

*gets out Wallet*
Alright MM are you printing these books by any chance!?!?
Seeing as you posted it up on here have you any further info on its contents as to what makes it a worthwhile buy!?
I mean is it just a rehash of what's already been sold with the GF Record and post GF Record or previously un released pics/info!?!
Info plz sir! 🤔🤗

Can anyone explain why they don’t do the victory pack in Blu Ray rather than DVD? Surely doesn’t cost much extra to produce, and they want $90!?!?
Much prefer pack but probably buy just the GF in Blu-Ray this year.
I just went with the GF Blu Ray.

No chance I’m spending that much on a DVD

*gets out Wallet*

Not sure what all the fuss is about.
*clicks on link*
*gets out wallet*

Alright MM are you printing these books by any chance!?!?
Seeing as you posted it up on here have you any further info on its contents as to what makes it a worthwhile buy!?
I mean is it just a rehash of what's already been sold with the GF Record and post GF Record or previously un released pics/info!?!
Info plz sir! 🤔🤗
Na mate we aren’t printing them (probably a good thing because I would of knocked them all off straight off the line)

just saw it in one of the club emails and I’m a sucker for coffee table books like this

Can anyone explain why they don’t do the victory pack in Blu Ray rather than DVD? Surely doesn’t cost much extra to produce, and they want $90!?!?
Because we are a 3rd world country when it comes to technology.

My money would be on them being unwilling to upgrade their equipment to produce BluRays as digital media will eventually take over, TBH I'm surprised it hasn't yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just bought the dusty book from Kmart $24 . Noticed the box set available at superstore at over $80 is that competitive with JB , I’d spew up if purchased online to be delivered 4w and it was $30 more
Got the canvas and stubby holder on order from club, hope to have by Christmas , framer still has my weg poster , gave him a rocket this morning 21d after order

Last edited:
The entire season box will be roughly $120 and includes the GF on Blu-ray.

Gonna just buy everything. Only live once.
Same here...the B2B is going to financially roon me...prolly need a bigger man-cave to accomodate all the posters! On a roll stick with it! :)
**opens wallet**...

Would love to see an updated “master and apprentice” Royce and Martin frame from few years ago
One of my fave memrobila frames but wasn’t in the position to buy it last time I saw one

Would love to see an updated “master and apprentice” Royce and Martin frame from few years ago
One of my fave memrobila frames but wasn’t in the position to buy it last time I saw one

Who is that clean skin on the right?! 😂

Hi Everyone,
Just thought we'd provide an update on Gold Foil Poster dispatch.
The vast majority of orders will leave our offices today.
In most instances we anticipate delivery tomorrow, although if you are in a regional area or interstate it may be early next week, due to Australia Post delivery times.
Please note these are all sent with a requirement for signature on delivery, so won't be left at your address if no one is home. In this case, the item will be returned to the post office and held for collection.
Please keep in mind that Australia Post have a maximum hold time of 14 days, after which they will send the item back to us, so where possible, we recommend you collect within the 14 day period.

I'm waiting for my gold foil poster, which is fine, happy to wait. Just a query. The fulfillment status for each of my orders are all described as "unfulfilled". What does this mean?

Some interesting fact.

Royce Hart & Dustin Martin are the same height & Weight during their playing years and both wear #4 and probably will be #1 + #2 in the all time Richmond greats.

* Jack Dyer was shorter at 185cm o_O
Seriously?!?! And JD was shorter?!? FMD they all seem like giants to me!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back