Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone have the black mug? The one I received looks a bit blurry and crap quality. Would be interested to know if the ones they had at the family day were better quality.

Anyone have the black mug? The one I received looks a bit blurry and crap quality. Would be interested to know if the ones they had at the family day were better quality.

With the premiership cup on one side and the score on the other? I picked that up in fed square after the game and had a similar issue with the quality. Assumed the less than 24hr production time meant quality control was non existent...

With the premiership cup on one side and the score on the other? I picked that up in fed square after the game and had a similar issue with the quality. Assumed the less than 24hr production time meant quality control was non existent...

Nah I meant the Mark Knight one. True, pretty disappointing although they did do a better job in 2017 on short notice.

Not sure which way to go,I have 2 2019 HS black posters.Framing one, would anyone be interested in swapping for 2017.Bit nervous in doing this as there are a few fakes around so I thought might be safe in here :):) The number I am hoping to change is 904

hang on a minute mine is also #904 o_O

Just googled it all the fakes are #904

Not sure which way to go,I have 2 2019 HS black posters.Framing one, would anyone be interested in swapping for 2017.Bit nervous in doing this as there are a few fakes around so I thought might be safe in here :):) The number I am hoping to change is 904
Are they numbered sequentially?
Don’t have 2017 black but think you may unfortunately struggle. 2017 posters are rarer as a smaller portion of punters got their hands on them.
If you snaffled sequential numbers keep them. That is the rare air this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else feel the fabric is a bit thin on this years premiership jumper? Feels cheap in hand.
Like others been a bit down on most of the merch this year but happy with what I got.
Tiger Time design with Dusty by TCD is best for me. Don’t mind my 3D key ring either, pretty neat. Sherrin gold print footy goes with 2017 one, liking the pigeon pair. 2 cartons of Richmond premiership drink and the gold and black poster are of course boner material. Pretty much matched up everything I got in 2017 and added a few things. Still tossing up whether to get premiership cup for 229. Have the smaller version from ‘17 and would have been a sucker for the match. Collecting Richmond s**t like I do is going up and up these days.
Currently putting funds into war chest for 2020 campaign. Hope the Superstore takes not and starts putting in a bit of pre-planning now with snazzy designs and ready to press the button Saturday night. Speaking off...
Happy I gave the Superstore a miss, they gauge compared to every over site which is piss poor form. How do you treat supporters/members/fans like that? Glad they don’t play footy for us. Even customer service needs a shake up. Look at how well the Herald Sun mob performed. Got on here informed us first hand and did many a good deed. Superstore..hello you there. Now they release further merch when the horse has bolted. You would have thought 2017 would have been a lesson. Maybe Hardwick could have a word when picking up his visor hat.

...Look at how well the Herald Sun mob performed. Got on here informed us first hand and did many a good deed...

Well posted Maylandsman ...never buy The Sun anymore but seriously...reading on here about their efforts to satisfy the average punter with their Posters...Kudos to them! That's the way to deal with supporters seeking merchandise...quality white glove service! Oh and the Posters weren't bad either! :thumbsu:

Are they numbered sequentially?
Don’t have 2017 black but think you may unfortunately struggle. 2017 posters are rarer as a smaller portion of punters got their hands on them.
If you snaffled sequential numbers keep them. That is the rare air this year.

No the one I have framed is in 200 range...They look fantastic in a frame

Nah I meant the Mark Knight one. True, pretty disappointing although they did do a better job in 2017 on short notice.
Hey Mad Tiggy,

Could you please send us a pic of your mug via email to hsshop@hwt.com.au? We'd like to do a comparison with other Mark Knight mugs we have from the supplier to see if yours is a faulty one. We get the odd one in the batch that is misprinted, and its possible we haven't picked it up in the packing process

This is mine...got the gold one for 2019 ready to frame and then finding the man cave wall space for the 2020 B2B!!!!
This time I have the Pf ticket to replace the car sticker in the 2017...for the 2019...plus membership card...at the bottom...
20190930_084516.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back