Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who did that for you and how much?
Hey mad_tiggy911 I have mentioned it before on here...Taylor's Memorabilia in Hallam...for me around the $200+ mark cos it all depends on the pieces you are framing...quality jobby! :thumbsu: :pšŸ‘ just ask THE_GUN...

This is mine...got the gold one for 2019 ready to frame and then finding the man cave wall space for the 2020 B2B!!!!
This time I have the Pf ticket to replace the car sticker in the 2017...for the 2019...plus membership card...at the bottom...
View attachment 776623
Im not gunna lie, thats some high quality s**t right there

I still haven't received my block mounted 2017 and 2019 posters from the herald sun after ordering on the 2nd of October. should I start worrying?
Hi Jesterx, Could we please suggest you contact us by email, so we can check the specifics of your order. They are quite large items for Australia Post to manage, so we do have the odd issue every now and then. We are happy to investigate further if we can obtain some specific details for your order.

Hey mad_tiggy911 I have mentioned it before on here...Taylor's Memorabilia in Hallam...for me around the $200+ mark cos it all depends on the pieces you are framing...quality jobby! :thumbsu: :pšŸ‘ just ask THE_GUN...
Well priced.
19 version beside that will look awesome.
Great stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked up Stronger & Bolder from the Tigerland superstore this morning! Canā€™t wait to read it!!

My local dymocks says they're getting it in this afternoon. Fingers crossed, otherwise I might get the train over to Punt Road at lunch tomorrow. Can't wait for the 18th release date that most stores are quoting online.

Just walked in through the front door this morning from the Postie! :)...now for some leisurely RFC reading, life is good!... šŸ‘:)šŸ‘

View attachment 777533 :thumbsu: šŸ‘

I also picked that up, the two premiership photos and the football record and a reusable tote bag (ugly af) for $127 or so!

E6E85C90-E9F0-4136-AAE3-46AD370E877E.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back